Part 1

We all knew of Wilburs past mistakes and lies, but the other Gods knew he wouldnt go far as he made his first decision, or attempt (you could say) to victimize himself in a situation to cast out one of the other Gods. Tommy never wanted to see his empire fall, but you cant stop fate, can you??

"But I swear to you Phil! Technoblade was the one who stole your sword to kill the mortals! Why else would he? He wanted blood!" Wilbur cried,
"How dare you! When I told you about my urges for blood I never thought you would dare use it against me! I trusted you!" Technoblade growled.
The bickering between the boys consistently got louder while Tommy watched until Phil yelled "SILENCE!", immediately standing up at the boys.
Everyone stared at Phil and some even bowed caused by the fact Phil had a face of fury. As if he hid his anger for the mortals deaths while they fought. He looked almost as angry as the day he had lost his wife.
Phil sat back down and the people looked for his command and they left as he demanded for him along with the other Gods.
"Tommy" Phil looked back at him, and as Tommy's eyes widened, he responded "Yes, my Lord?". Tommy than walked up to Phil and bowed.
"Please, stand up, I have a decision for you to make" Tommy knew at this point, Phil had a smirk on his face.

The two boys before had a face of astonishment and fear, they knew what was about to happen.
Tommy had a choice, to decide which one had killed the mortals. Which one would lose their empire, their Rank as a God.

Amongst that, Tommy was terrified, he knew it was Wilbur due to knowing Technoblades loyalty and how Wilbur had made immature actions as a God, but what would Wilbur do if Tommy said it was him?? He couldn't even imagine, or much the less, it hurt to think about.

Cliff hangerrr