2

(A/N) WARNING! SIGNS OF SUICIDE THOUGHTS

For the next year, Yuma spent his time running from Afto. It was harder than he thought, with all of the allied nations that they had.

Of course, some of the nations were an exception. One of them being Feu, the fire nation. He was told pretty bad things, but the people he beat the shit out of said there might be people there.

So he was off.

Its not like he had anything to lose anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Yuma set foot on the new nation, he knew this was going to be miserable. 

The first thing he was met with was the smell of burning flesh and rotting animals. Even with his trion body, he might actually die if he didn't block the smell at least a little bit.

Yuma threw his bag on the ground and dug threw it, desperately looking for something to help block out that god awful smell. Snatching a scarf, Yuma immediately tied it around his mouth and nose.

Sighing in relief, Yuma took in his surroundings. Other than the smell, of course.

True to its name, Feu was literally on fire. It was nothing but burning rocks, dead animals, and- is that a burning river?

Yuma bit back a sigh. He had heard that people had lived here, but that looked highly unlikely now that he was here.

Gripping his temporary face mask, Yuma looked for any signs of life. He was already here, so he might as well try. All he needed was a place to start. 

Yuma flicked his eyes back to the river. 

It might be on fire, but.....

Yuma sagged. When did his life become such a mess?

Still sulking, Yuma made his way down the burning river. Unless he was able to gather the trion to move to his next destination, Medein, Yuma would be stuck here. 

And what was the best way to do that?

Stealing. Of course, he can't actually do that without people to seal from.

Yuma didn't mind if he died, but he would rather not have it be on a lonely dump, thank you vary much. (Yourfaultyourfaultyourfault

As he moved down the river, Yuma fought the urge to take off some layers. 

Sadly, this place could be toxic and he didn't know how his body would take to it without a trigger. 

Even though he was walking trion. (Monsterfreakkiller)

Yuma kept his eyes on the river. It was kinda cool that it was on fire. It would make for some really good tourism. Except for all of the dead stuff.

Yuma halted his thoughts as he looked at the otherside river. There was a small object in the form of a small person, just sitting there. A toy perhaps?

Well, it was something. And Yuma would take anything at this point.

Yuma took a couple of steps back, before getting a running start to the river. Yuma then jumped, narrowly avoiding any flames.

Behind his mask, Yuma sighed in relief. That would have hurt. (Youdeserveit)

Lightly landing on his feet, Yuma reached down and picked up the object. It was, in fact, a doll.