Chapter 10 - Family Reunion

Bella's Mark Above

Xavier's POV

I can't believe it. I can't believe that I've finally marked my mate. She is so innocent. Last night when I bought it up, I was so nervous. I thought she would say no, but she didn't. Right now it's 10 am and Bella is still sleeping in my arms. She looks so peaceful. Her mark is gorgeous. It's of my wolf, Damien, and Bella's wolf, Gabby.

Bella started moving closer to me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning little one," I said kissing her forehead.

"Morning Xavey," Bella said. Even when she wakes up her voice is angelic. Goddess, I'm so lucky she's mine and only mine.

You mean our and only ours. Damien said angrily.

Umm, yeah that's what I meant.

My thoughts get interrupted when I hear a knock on the door. Whoever this person is, I'm going to kill them.

"WHAT!" Xavier shouted clearly angry.

"Shhh, Xavey please don't be angry, baby," Bella said trying to calm me down. She just called me 'baby' for the first time. 

"Come in," Bella said. Her voice was full of power. She's so hot.

"A-Alpha, L-Luna I-I didn't m-mean to interrupt b-but Luna your family is here to see you." The guard said. He was clearly frightened due to all the stuttering. The guard quickly ran out of the room after telling us this piece of news. This news made my beautiful angel squeal. Maybe I won't kill him since Bella is happy. Bella took our bed covers off and grabbed my hand.

"Xavey, come on! My family is here! OMG, I miss them so muchhhh!" She said pulling on my hand. When we got up, Bella froze.

"Little one what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. That's when I saw her looking into our mirror. She was looking at our mark.

"W-What's that Xavey," Bella asked curious and scared. Oh shit. I forgot to tell her that a physical mark will show up.

"Shhh, little one. Don't worry. I just forgot to tell you that once I mark you, you'll get a mark. I'm sorry." I said guiltily. She started laughing and jumped on me. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Xavey, it looks beautiful!! I love it so much!" She kissed me on the cheek. Oh no, this time I'm not letting her slide.

I pulled her closer to me until our lips touched. The tingles I feel right now is unbelievable. It feels so good to be finally kissing her. After she realized what was happening, she started kiss me back. We were kissing for about 5 minutes until she pulled away. 

"Why did you pull away little one?" I said breathlessly. I didn't want our kiss to end.

"M-My f-family i-is h-here baby." She was trying to catch her breath. I smirked.

"Are you sure it's not because you need air?" I smirked. She blushed so much.

"Baby!" She said glaringing at me. Bella jumped off of me and walked into our closet looking for clothes to wear and I followed her.

"Here. Go shower and wear this." I said pulling out one of her tracksuits. Well the reson I want her to wear this is becaue I have the exact same one. I know I'm whipped but I don't give a fuck.

"Okay Xavey, i'll go shower then." She said kissing my cheek.

Once Bella got into the shower, I went to the guest room to shower. I showered and finished getting dressed and headed back to Bella and I's room. She was there putting her Air Force 1's. This made me smile. We was wearing the exact same outfit, from the tracksuit to the shoes. Bella looked up at me.

"Xavey," She said raising her eyebrows probably waiting for an explanation.

"You look beautiful little one." I said trying to change the topic.

"Thanks! Now lets go and see my family. I miss them!" Bella says. I reach my hand out for her and she quickly accepts it. Damn, one day this girl will be the end of me. 

We walked downstairs, where her family and Lily's family are. Alec and Lily were already there. Once Bella sees them she quickly runs upto them giving each of them big hugs. Once Lily hugs everyone, Luca was the last. Bella jumped onto him just like she did with Leon. Once they pull away from the hug, all hell breaks loose.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Luca shouts pointing at Bella's mark.

"Wha-. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER YOU BASTARD!!" Leon shouts.

Great. Just great. Her other brother just has to join in.

"Bubba, what's wrong?" Bella says. Oh my she so cute and innocent. She has no idea what's happening.

"HE BIT YOU BELLS" Luca shouts.

"I know Luca. That's what mates are meant to do, isn't it?" Bella asked confused. 

"Yeah, but now it's going to be hard to not complete the mating process babygirl." Alpha Grey said. Bella looks at him confused. I know this isn't the right time to say this but damn my mate is HOT.

"Stop fighting everyone. It's none of our business what they do. They are mates what do u idiots expect?" Luna Grey says. Damn her voice is very powerful. Now I know where Bella gets hers from.

After Luna Grey came into the converstation, everyone moved on. Bella and I were with her family the whole day and they just left. I can tell that Bella was upset that they left so soon.

"Little one don't worry. We can go visit them next week okay?" I offered and she nodded excitedly. I just want to do everything that makes her happy. I love seeing her happy. It's the best thing.

"Now come on little one. Let's go to sleep." I said before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to our bedroom.