Chapter 39

Warning: Mentions of rape

3rd person's POV

No one spoke anything until they suddenly heard Inko's sobs filling the room, it was quite disheartening to hear her.

Everyone knew how attached she was to Izuku's ex-boyfriend. She tested him as his child. She had always loved him just as much as she loved Izuku.

Her child was raped. 

Katsuki snapped up to see Izuku, he had silent tears running down his face.

Everyone tried calling out to Izuku, but he seemed to be in his world, he didn't respond to anybody, causing Katsuki to tense up.

Shoto quickly went towards Izuku, even though Katsuki felt jealous, he tried not to show it outside and he do anything since he was still holding Ikio.

"Izuku, I am so sorry! I didn't think he would do anything this stupid! If only I hadn't introduced you guys to him, he wouldn't have known your boyfriend-"

"It's okay Shoto. It wasn't your mistake." His voice was emotionless, which had others panic, Katsuki then noticed that Shoto has tears in his eyes too.

"Please Izuku! Why are you speaking like this? It hurts, you know! Please...." Shoto hugged Izuku, crying on his chest while Izuku lightly hugged back.

Kirishima quickly got Ikio from Katsuki and went outside for some time hee atmosphere de was not good for Ikio, and the Bakusquad followed.

Mirio and Amajiki could do nothing but stand there listening to their family's sobs, soon Toshinori signaled them to leave the place. So they decided to go to the Bakusquad.

All they wanted was a family get-together with friends and dinner. They just wanted happiness.

Katsuki then quickly made his way towards TodoDeku. Shoto reluctantly broke their hug and let Katsuki approach them. "Deku...."

Izuku wants to take anyone's words now. He felt sick. He felt useless. What kind of a boyfriend is he if he can't even understand his partner's feelings?

"Kacchan, let go, please......" Izuku wanted to be alone, but the others weren't having it, they knew that if he was left alone then he would have to suffer it alone.

"Kacchan, I don't deserve you......I can't even understand my partner's feelings, then what the fuck am I? I don't think we should continue our relationship. I didn't have a FUCKING CLUE, THAT MY GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND WAS GETTING RAPED BY A MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!?! I DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE CLUE!?!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAD THE GUTS TO RAPE MY BOYFRIEND AND HERE I WAS THINKING THAT HE WAS JUST A LITTLE STRESSED, AND I TRIED TO GET INTIMATE WITH HIM, WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING HOW MUCH HE WAS HURT!?! I AM A FUCKING MONSTER!?! I can't do this..."

Toshinori was trying to comfort Inko when he heard his son shout, without his knowledge, tears were streaming down his face too...

"Deku, please don't say that. I love you. That doesn't change, ever. You are the reason I am even alive. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have loved Ikio. If it wasn't for you, I would have killed myself.

You are my everything. Never say that you don't deserve me. If anything, I don't deserve you. You changed me, I would have been an idiot, blaming my son for my wife's death, mourning every day.

I was an asshole and a prick before you came into my life, hating everything around me was what I would have done. If I am not an arrogant, savage, idiotic asshole, then it's because of you.

Look, what happened was neither your mistake nor Shoto's mistake. It was Dabi who should be punished, stop blaming yourself for it.

I am saying this to you too, Shoto. Your face clearly says that you are blaming yourself. Stop. It wasn't your mistake that your brother decided to be like that. Crying doesn't change anything. So you think that you can go back in time and change everything?

No. Izuku, you tried your best to make your boyfriend happy. You didn't know what was happening, but you decided to cheer him up by taking him on a date, and also planned to propose to him, that everything isn't in our hands.

I learned it the hard way. Please don't do anything stupid like me." Shoto was full-on crying as Inko hugged him tightly, Izuku was crying too.

He pulled Katsuki in for a hug, thanking him and telling him how much Katsuki means to him. While Katsuki kept whispering sweet nothing into his ears, calming him down.

It was obvious to Katsuki that Izuku didn't feel better in the last. But they can't do anything in here, they will get through this, in their way, at their own pace.

The Bakusquad then came in with proud expressions plastered on their faces. Especially Kaminari, who was giggling uncontrollably.

Izuku wiped his tears and asked them with a (fake) smile, "what's got you guys all smiley?" Mirio and Amajiki were glad to see Izuku in a better mood, even though it wasn't entirely honest.

"We managed to put Ikio to sleep!" Sero said enthusiastically. Amalaki frowned and said in a low voice, "I was the sole reason, you know..."

The others chuckled loudly at the sudden revelation. "And everyone, I am sorry I brought this up at a family dinner, this was supposed to be happy......"

"No worries, Sho. I am glad you didn't try to hide it from me. Even though I am not happy at the moment, I am satisfied that you didn't stop yourself from taking the truth. It would have been even worse if I heard it from someone else.

Will I be sad? Yes, of course. But I think I would be fine, as long as I am with Ikio and Kacchan!" Katsuki felt Izuku's fake smile but decided not to bring it up now.

Everyone was worried about Izuku. He had just moved on from his ex's death, but now he learned that his ex was raped.

People may think it wouldn't hurt much since he is technically dead. But just because a person is dead doesn't mean we stop loving them.