#3

Continue....

Kageyama's pov....

"Sho... He will remind you of an angel, a puppy or the sun itself... An angel by his soft, kind, naive nature,.. A puppy by his timid, friendly, polite personality and The Sun by his his appearance and personality that can't help but shine brightly even when you tried cover it...."

"He who resemble the good kind nature where you can't find fault, ever since little he was already like that he attract good, bad and dangerous people around him..."

"People who are drawn by him can't help but want him whether it's platonic or romantic, he doesn't even know what's his effects to others, he just smile and you couldn't help but fall..... But there are people who wants to break something, someone so beautiful, so innocent...since that's the case I promised that, I'll protect him"

Thinking back then I'm really am naive thinking that I can protect him and all yet I let him go through that.... If only I can secure him, lock him so no one can ever hurt him again but I can't do that I'll hurt him even when he smile it won't shine brightly anymore and I can't have that beside even if you block the Sun with curtains it'll shine through no matter how hard you try to suppress his light he will find a way to shine.....

If only he can only attract good people then it would have been good and easy yet it's not the case, he doesn't notice it nor does he even know it... I can only protect and care for him atleast that all I can do....."

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙫...

Kageyama sigh at his thoughts, he was thinking about him his childhood best friend since elementary and middle school. He is currently at his house in his bed laying down and thinking...

🅵🅻🅰🆂🅷🅱🅰🅲🅺 of things...

It was summer when I met Sho...

I'm not really social since I'm awkward and I'm usually playing and learning volleyball at that time, I was nine it was my first time going around the neighborhood actually since I always go to gym instead of playing...

It was at the park where I saw him...
He was shining, he look like an angel sitting there.His orange hair sway by the soft blow of air while he swing himself softly at the swing, he was just sitting there at first then he start humming a song then he sing it his voice is truly enticing, he got his eyes close while wide smile across his face while he sing beautifully, I was drawn by him... It look like he got angel wings and halo sitting there, then his big doe colored caramel eyes opened he stop singing when he noticed me...

For unknown reason I froze there, he stare at me for a moment then he shyly smile at me he get up and immediately walk away, that's our first seeing each other...

We saw each other again it was when I was confronted by some older guys for what happened in the gym the other day, they said that I was taking in what was supposed for them? Don't know but they were about to throw hands when he arrived... Stop!! He said the guys stop and look he got this expression warning them to stop, the guys look like they know him they look scared I don't why at that time, the guys then run away. He then help me S-So um what your name? ... He shyly ask..

Then from then we started hanging out I noticed things, like he doesn't like getting touch by people he isn't close like me he used to do that to me his other childhood best friends said that once he gets close to me he'll be comfortable with it, and then his tendency of not fighting back when he knows the person like one time I caught a group were ganging up him he even have a bruised lip because of he got slap after I case them away even when punch🥲 he cried his two best friend came I ask why again and again  they explain that he is quite soft when he get to know people and doesn't like hurting people he knows. Since then I observe him more and so on...

But what actually shock me is when I got into a fight more like a gang vs me I already know I won't get away without getting beat up there about 10 okay, he arrived and saw me his aura darken like dark dark that you can see it floating around him he then charge to them and beat the shit out of them fast it was fast like I just sit there while he punch, kick, round house them he move like the wind silent and fast, he only stop when two bf show up again and told him to stop he obediently do so, did I mention that the guys were senior and has a body bigger that his yeah 😃 I can say I'm useless at that time....

🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🅵🅻🅰🆂🅷🅱🅰🅲🅺...

But that isn't why I want to protect him, I know he is strong and can protect himself but he has this nature to not fight unless really need to or when he is protecting others, he literally won't fight especially when he knows or is close to the person it worry people around him making them want to protect him, not to mention he got this angelic puppy like nature he's too nice for his own good and would do things that he think would make other happy he also selflessly give things away sure most of the time people are good but there are people who take advantage of that...

Sigh* "I hope no one will hurt him now because I don't know if I can control myself into not doing something..."

So guys do you think Kageyama is art of the harem or is he just a protective childhood best friend?
Will he noticed that look of others when they look at our beloved Sunshine?
Will he know their true nature?

Hope you like it have a good day, afternoon, evening or night in wherever you are🤗😊...