"to think you were the one,"

Ophelia went to the Gryffindor common room before her detention which was to polish each and every trophy in the trophy room which was one of the most boring detention you could get

Marlene and Dorcas has ran out to set up a prank on some Slytherins and Ophelia wanted to join but Lily made her stay. The Ravenclaw girl was laying on Marlene's bed, twirling her dark hair around her finger.

Lily was sat at the end of her bed, surrounded by open books whilst Alice was sat with one of her teddies in her lap. "Potter asked me out again." The red headed girl complained. "Just tell him to fuck off." Ophelia said with a shrug as she rolled onto her stomach to face her.

"I have but he doesn't care." She then paused for a moment as if she was thinking. "What if you flirt with him so he's distracted?" Lily asked with wide eyes.

"Me? I'm as seductive as a cabbage." Ophelia laughed ironically. "You must be kidding? You dated Evan Rosier last year! He's one of the biggest blood supremacy supporter!" Alice exclaimed.

"You flirt with James then." Ophelia said as she pointed to the brown haired girl who has holding onto a chestnut coloured teddy. "I can't flirt, plus I have a boyfriend now." Alice replied.

"Ah yes, Frank Longbottom. You two may act sweet but ,fucking hell, I needed holy water when I caught you two making out." Ophelia said with wide eyes of trauma which made Alice go red and Lily laugh.

"So would you do it?" Lily asked with a hopeful look but Ophelia shook her head. "The only lower you can get is kissing Snape." She said which made Alice and Lily both snicker because they were trying to hold back their laughs.

Ophelia then sighed in disappointment at the thought of her dating Evan Rosier. "Merlin, why did I date him?" She asked herself. "I really thought I was going to marry him." She laughed which made Lily snicker.

"Imagine me. The wife of the stuck up twat." Ophelia laughed which made the other girls nod in response.

Soon enough, it was time for Ophelia to go to her detention. The trophy room moved between the third and sixth floor so Ophelia headed to the room on the sixth floor which was the closest but when she arrived, there was only a brick wall. "Just my luck." She muttered to herself, knowing she would be late to her detention.

~☕︎︎~

As she approached the door to the trophy room, she sighed, knowing Mcgonagall would point out the obvious fact that she was late. Sure enough, when the Professor noticed her she said, "You're late Miss Thompson."

"Really? I thought I was early." Ophelia replied sarcastically which made the emerald robed Professor tut and James snicker. "Sorry Minnie." She apologised as she picked up a trophy.

Like the Marauders, Ophelia called Mcgonagall 'Minnie'. The student seemed to have a friendship with the teacher which confused the Gryffindor house, particularly the Marauders. "But it just, why would you have a room that moves around the castle and hold detentions in it?"

"You know I encourage asking questions,Miss Thompson, but the trophies won't polish themselves." And with that the silver haired Professor left, leaving the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor polishing the many awards on the shelves.

"So, you and Rosier don't seem to be getting on." James pointed out which made her roll her eyes. "Stop talking to me, I've already lost even brain cells listening to Marlene." Ophelia replied monotonously but the annoying boy continued to pester her.

"Really? I didn't think you had brain cells to begin with." He replied with a proud smirk. "So you really think Ravenclaw will win the Quidditch cup this year?" He then laughed ironically. "I think you're getting them confused with Gryffindor." He added.

"Is your ego really that big?" She asked as she jumped up onto the desk behind her, throwing the cloth they were given up in the air and catching it. "Last time I checked, Gryffindors were just depressed people who used their bravery to disguise their loneliness."

~☕︎︎~

Soon enough the detention was over and Ophelia made her way to the Ravenclaw common room, taking the longer route so she could look out the windows which overlooked the Great Lake.

As usual, she stopped off at the Hogwarts kitchen for a cup of tea which she brought. As a muggle-born, Ophelia spent years of her life without magic so she enjoyed doing thing the good old fashion muggle way.

As she sat up in bed, her cup of steaming tea resting on the jumper she wore to bed, she quickly remembers her time schedule the next day then pulled her blankets over her and closed her eyes.