not in the right senses

Continuing :

He did her first aid . They were sitting on bench . Karan was catching glances of her. Preeta turned her face and put her head on hand rest . She was dozing off .

Karan was making calls . It was so cold out there . Karan wrapped his on preeta as she was sleeping .

Karan put his head on the other side and fell asleep . Preeta woke up after sometime and saw karan breathing heavily .

Preeta(softly): karan ...

Preeta noticed his jacket on herself . She touched his forehead . His body was icy cold .

Preeta(panicked tone): karan!!!!

She hold his hand .

Preeta (panic tone): oh my God....karan !!!

She wrapped the jacket on him . She tapped his face .

Preeta(angrily): karan utho ....

She placed his head on her chest and hold his hand .

Preeta(softly): karan ....please . Iska jism to bohat thanda ho gaya hai . Karan ....

Karan(softly): hmmm ....

Preeta(softly crying): Karan ....are you okay???

Karan(mutters incoherently ): preeta
....please....mujhe

Preeta(softly): kya chahiye karan ???

Karan(softly): mat jao ....please

He started crying ....

Preeta hugged him .

Preeta(softly): sab kuch theek hai ....okay . Main yahin hoon...tum theek ho jaoge .

Karan(smiles): I .....love you .

Preeta clenched his fists .

Preeta(softly): calm down ....

She started caressing his hairs .

Preeta(softly): theek ho ....?

Karan: hmmm...

Preeta(angrily): mujhe jacket dene ki kya zaroorat thi. Main mar nahi jati . Agar tumhe kuch ho jata tha? Mujhe bachane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai . Apni jaan bachao .

Karan(breathing heavily): apni jaan hi to bachayi hai .

Preeta was shocked . She cupped his face . A lone tear escaped her eye .

Preeta(softly): shhhh....

She put her finger on his lips . She smiled faintly .

Karan (softly): tum bhi pyar karti ho ? Qubool karne se darti ho ...

Preeta breathing hitched .

Karan(softly): ek baar maaf kardo , Waada karta hoon ab ......kabhi nahi chodon ga ...

Preeta looked in his eyes .

Karan(softly): kabhi nahi ...

Preeta(softly): karan chup ho jao ...

She was looking everywhere instead of him. he was staring her with half opened eyes . She was caressing his hairs.

Karan(softly): tum ....chahti ho ke..... main tumhe chod ....doon???

Preeta was still looking away ..

Karan(stammers): nahi chod ....sakta kyunke .....mujhe tumhari aadat ho ...gayi hai.....

Karan(softly): aur tumhari aadat ko chodna jaan dene se bhi ....zyada ...mushkil hai ....

Preeta(softly): karan .....tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai . Tum please chup ho jao hum baad main baat karleinge.  Main kuch galat nahi kehna chahti ...

Karan placed her hand on his face .

Karan(weakly): tum kya chahti....ho main kya ...karoon???

Preeta(softly): main thoda sukoon chahti hoon .....main kahin door jana chahti hoon ...jahan ....jahan koi bhi na hoon ...sirf main hoon ....main thak gayi hoon ....

Preeta look towards him . His lips were turning blue . His face was pale . Preeta removed her hand from his face.  She helped him to sit and than she hugged him . He let out a laugh and placed his hand on her back .

Preeta(softly): dont fall asleep , stay with me , talk to me ....

Karan(softly): preeta ....thand lag rahi hai ...

Preeta tightened her hold on him .

Karan: I... trust you preeta

She broke the hug and rubbed his hands . He was becoming paler ..

Preeta(scared ): karan ....

He fell on her shoulder

Preeta(angrily): karan .....utho ...

He was shivering badly .

Preeta(scared tone): utho bhi ab ... i am sorry .

She kissed his forehead .

Preeta: I am sorry karan...(angrily) utho warna main chali jaongi ....utho na ...

Karan(whisper): preeta ....

Preeta kissed him . She cupped his face. The kiss got heated after a moment when karan reciprocated weakly . Preeta tugged his bottom lip he opened his mouth . Both fought for dominance. Preeta pulled him closer from his collar . He smiled weakly in between the kiss . Preeta broke the kiss . Their lips were still touching .

Karan(smiles weakly): I have waited for this for so long 

Preeta(cryingly): I dont want to lose you Karan ...

Karan(weakly): main tumhe chod kar nahi jaonga ....

He hugged her ...

Soon , the driver arrived and they headed towards ....home

Screen freezed ...

.
.
.

.......

My first reaction after re reading the part : what the heck ??? I have done  ..
I feel like its cringe×100

But still you guys are here I am thankful

Do vote and comment if you guys liked this chapter

Halledje2004 simranchaurasiya4

Please tag everyone....

aay zindagi(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें