I'm baaack... and not so annoying now

Charles had finally reopened his school, it had been a few months since their visitor from the future and everything seemed to be going well, too well so that was why, when he felt a strong gust of wind speed past him he was almost surprised... almost.

 Charles looked up to see a rather concerned Peter Maximoff "Peter! whatever is wrong?" Charles asked, rather worried about the usually happy go lucky mutant, the speedsters out of breath answer however surprised him "I need to tell you something, I know I shouldn't bother you but I had no idea who to turn to!" Charles knew from experience that he needed to calm the young mutant before he would get a full answer from him "I don't mind in the slightest, why don't we continue this conversation in my office." The prospect of privacy seemed to calm the boy (Charles had to remind himself that Peter was only seventeen)

As the two enter the Professor's office Peter seemed to be getting more and more nervous, "So... um... what I wanted to tell you is... um... I'M MAGNETO'S SON!!!!" That wasn't what Charles was expecting but he simply nodded for Peter to continue "and I'm not just fast, I have multiple mutations other than my speed I can discharge electro-magnetic frequency waves (electric discharges) and just like my father I can control metal"