Living Amongst Humans

Frisk toriel and asgore decide to build a wooden cabin in the woods no sign of humans yet.They have to get used to human food because the food in the monster Realm is greatly different then the food and the human world. Frisks Teaches toriel and asgore what is safe to eat in the human Realm versus what is not safe to eat in the human Realm such as certain berries, poisonous snakes, and other reptiles and animals that may not be safe to eat. Frisk only being a child can only pick out certain things that frisk could remember or use common sense to know what is safe to eat and what is not safe to eat. 

  Toriel and asgore greatly want to meet the other humans, Frisk states that he does not know where other humans are but this would be false information that Frisk Is lying about. the only reason Frisk is lying about this it's because he does not know how the humans will react to seeing creature such as monsters. But for now toriel, asgore, and frisk are completely settled down in a log cabin in the woods.  So let's move on to Sans and papyrus. 

  Sans and Papyrus do not live too far from toriel and asgore. Because everyone wants to keep in contact so no one goes missing and ends up hurt, or dare I even say killed because no one knows what the humans are capable of. Sans and toriel have different views on meeting humans, toriel is keeping a very open mind believing the humans will have no negative reactions but sans on the other hand believes the humans will attempt to start a war between monsters and humans, and papyrus well... Papyrus just thinks everything's going to turn out perfect no matter what happens. 

     But for the living situation for papyrus and Sans, Papyrus and Sans has found a abandoned town, may I remind you that this is all taking place in the year 2004. Sans and Papyrus found a apartment building that is not too far from toriel and asgore. Sans and Papyrus told toriel and asgore that it would be a lot safer to live in one of the apartments but toriel and asgore choose to live in a log cabin because of the feeling that it gives off.

Papyrus says to Sans what will you do when we meet the humans? Sans replies well depending on the reaction from humans if it's a negative reaction or a positive reaction there's approaches for both, for example if the humans seem peaceful worried but over all willing to learn a thing or two then I will have a positive reaction still worried but no negative reactions. But if the humans choose violence, I will crush every 206 bones and their pathetic weak human body's and burn their flesh over the fire and eat them... Welp! I'm going to grab a burger from the burger vending machine. Catch you later papyrus said sans walking off with a smug expression down to the lobby.  
Papyrus set there confused, but after about five minutes of thinking about what sans said, Papyrus completely forgot what he was thinking about and went to go see how Frisk is doing.

[this is just a test to see what you guys think about this story so far! if you like it i will continue adding more to it!]