Do i know you?

My mornings and nights were difficult after I met him for the very first time, I wasn't really sleeping or eating there was just something about him, I always had him in my mind and I only met him once, sitting at the same table every morning it was like he was waiting for me and only me to come up to him and ask him what would he like to drink or eat for breakfast it's like he craved my attention.
"Why am I thinking about a person I don't even know?" I asked myself over and over after the day that we finally met. For some reason it felt like it was Faith that wanted me to meet him. Did he know me? has he seen me before? Why does he act like he cares so much about me when he doesn't even know me? All these things I was asking myself for getting ready for the morning and going for a jog before I head into work.
"Let's go for a run"
As I open the front door and locked it behind me and put the headphones in my ears and turned on some music for inspiration I started to jog.
after jogging for miles and feeling good about to jog I made my way back home to take a shower and head out it was time for work.
slowing down from the jogging as I realize that I was getting closer to my house I felt a weird vibe from behind me like if I was being watched or Followed

"Hmm?"
I said as I turned around and see the man that I've been thinking about for the past few days right behind me with a smile that I loved but didn't know why.
"Hi" he said to me with that husky voice that I ever so dearly love so much
"Hey"  I don't mean to be rude but why are you following me the whole time?" I asked him expecting him to say no
"Yes" he said without hesitation literally admitting that he was following me around
"Why?" My brain can make out controlling that word that came right from my lips.

"Because you intrigue me" he spoke once more
A slight pause before I spoke out once more. A  question if you will.
"Do I know you?"