What is hope

Hope, in its human form  stares you in the eye , taunting you , deceiving you , driving you to the brink of insanity as you cling on with desperation. As it takes the form of every living soul embedding a sense paranoia in you as what you call " friends" is nothing but a mere illusion, nothing but hope's minions allowing you to manifest your love , trust and hope into them , only to desert you in an abyss of trauma and darkness. As you give up and let go the thread of hope after truly finding out what it does to you. While you think , did I go wrong ? Was it me?.  Minutes later only to find yourself not actually asking yourself the question but talking to a stern councillor as you realise , hope isn't something that is deceiving . It's something that can be made deceiving . The idea of hoping to be deceived still exists allowing you to drown out your sorrow and blame it solely on the fact that you have been manipulated . However deep down the true essence of what is going on bubbles to be let out . Don't be one to deceive yourself , but even if you become deceived just know there's only so many people hope can deceive before you deceive hope. Think about that you'll know what it means when the times right.