" 'cause now everything's wrong,"

Ophelia was laying on her back on her bed, looking up at the top of her four poster bed

Ophelia was laying on her back on her bed, looking up at the top of her four poster bed. She's had painted the top of the bed years ago with different constellations, similar to the dome roof in the main part of the common room.

The wall behind the bed was covered in posters so the brick wall wasn't visible. There were posters of singers such as David Bowie and Queen but also Quidditch ones which Marlene had gifted her.

She then heaved herself up off the bed and towards her wardrobe to get changed. She whistled as she flicked through the clothes which were hung up before finally picking a knitted own jumper and skirt.

After putting them on, she bent down to tie up the laces to her black boots and chewed on her lip in concentration whilst doing her eyeliner.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia could already hear the music and scent of alcohol as she made her way up the moving staircase, tapping on the banister as she waited for it to move.

The portrait of the Fat Lady has been casted with a spell to ensure it would constantly be open. As soon as the Ravenclaw stepped in, Marlene ran over. "You were meant to be here an hour ago!" She complained, having to shout over the music.

"I'm fashionably late." Ophelia replied with a shrug which made Marlene roll her eyes.  There was a sudden crash which made everyone look over at Dorcas who had just jumped off the table. "Fucking hell." Lily muttered as she hurried over to the fallen girl which made the others laugh.

She then handed her a cup of beer before dragging the dark haired girl closer to the record player to dance.

Then they both noticed James making his way over to Lily with a smirk. "Evans, my love, will you go out with me?" He asked, revealing a single flower to her. The red head girl rolled her eyes and began to walk away. "Please," James begged as she began to left.

"Potter, if you don't quit pestering her ima roundhouse you're arse!" Ophelia threatened loudly which made him scowl at her.

Ophelia then looks down to see her cup was empty so she left the girls for the drink table to pour herself another one. Then her favourite song came on which made her cheer. But as she hurried back, she slipped on a spilt drink and fell, hitting her face on the floor.

"Can none of you handle alcohol?" Lily asked with a mutter as she helped the girl up and sat her down on the couch which seemed to be designated for the injured. Sat on the armchair was James, who was holding a napkin to his nose after running into a wall.

Ophelia propped her feet up on the coffee table as Lily cringed at the bruise already forming on her forehead. But once Lily left, she glanced over at the Gryffindor boy. "And I thought this was a Gryffindor party." James said with a smug look as he leaned back in the chair, making her scoff.

"You have your entire life to be a twat. Why not take a day off?" She asked with raised eyebrows which made him roll his eyes and her smirk. "Fucking hell it's hot in here." She complained as she pulled at the collar of her jumper and fanned her face, creating a cool breeze of relief for a few moments.

A smirk then appeared on her face as she stood up on the small table she rested her feet on. "I'm off to the lake!" She shouted which made a few students cheer before they stumbled out.

Marlene, Dorcas and Alice wobbled side to side with Ophelia as they made their way down the hallways. Lily was following the group, a look of disappointment on her face. As usual, James was following the red head so the rest of the Marauders joined them.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia quickly untied her boots and kicked them off. "Oi!" James shouted when the shoes just missed him. "Shame, I missed." Ophelia replied with a flash of a fake smile before she grabbed the blonde girls hand and ran into the cold water.

"Fuck! It's cold!" Ophelia shouted. "Of course it is, it's almost winter." Lily replied with a roll of her eyes. Luckily, Sirius had brought a new crate of cider which he threw to the girls who were already in the water before running in.

"Moony! Help me!" He shouted for help. "You got yourself into that mess Black." Remus replied as sat under a tree, lifting a cigarette to his lips.

Ophelia then slapped the water, making it splash in Marlene's face, causing her to scream. "You better swim away bitch." Marlene hissed as she swam to follow the laughing Ravenclaw.

Ophelia then ran out the water, her soaked clothes making her shiver in the cold air, and hide behind the tree Remus was sat at with Lily.

~☕︎︎~

Around an hour had passed and the new crate was empty. None of them could stand up straight and anyone else would find their conversations difficult to listen to as they slurred their words.

They had used a drying charm to ensure their soaked clothes would be dry and warm before sitting around the oak tree. However, Ophelia was stood up and skipping stones across the lake. "I'm a badass!" She announced when the smooth pebble skipped far away into the water.

"Ima deer!" James shouted drunkly before he jumped up and began to morph. All the drunk students watched as he began to become a stag. "Ahhh! James is a witch!" Dorcas shouted as she ran away, waving her hands in the air.

"Nah, he's an animagus." Sirius said, not enjoying the attention the boy was getting. "Woah Potter. And I thought you were just a pretty face." Ophelia said with a smirk as she walked over and leaned on the tree as he morphed back.

"So you think I have a pretty face?" He asked with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "It's called sarcasm Potter. We all no you have the face of a goblin and a lack of brain cells." Ophelia replied which made Lily snicker and James roll his eyes.