Chapter 20

I stand up, wipe away the tears with my sleeve. I walk upstairs to my room and sit on my bed. Chandler is right behind me.

"My first boyfriend lasted 2 days...." I mumble. "Wow. I must suck at this girlfriend thing."

"No you dont..." I hear Chandler, his voice cracks. I had a hard time to contain my laughter.

"Sure. I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" I throw my hands up. Chandler turns around and starts to walk but then runs towards me.

His lips collide with mine. My instinct was to kiss back. This tongue asks for entrance and I grant it.

My back hits the wall, I wrap my legs around his waist. My mind set is so far gone that I can't even think about anything but him.

Chandler.

I want Chandler.

He starts to grind on me so I move my hips up and down. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He moves his lips to my neck. I slightly moan. He smiles next to my skin. "I've been wanting to do this ever since I've laid my eyes on you." He smirks.

He moves his lips back to mine. He moves us to my bed, without breaking connection.

He's on top of me, kissing every skin showing.

I close my eyes as he kisses my neck and sucks a little. My mind clicks.

I'm still a Virgin.

I've never done any of this before. I've never had an orgasim. I've never sucked or seen a dick, not like I want to.

I'm not prepared. I'm not ready. I push him off of me. We both are breathing heavy.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I see the bulge in his pants is larger. I gulp.

"I'm sorry." I say shyly. He sits next to me. "It's fine." He says between breathes.

"I-I'm just not experience.... I don't know what to do or how to do it..." I say looking to the ground. He lifts my face with his hands.

"It's okay. I understand. I understand your not ready for something this big.." He says.

I smile. "I was never aloud out of my house. I never got to meet another British boy. Not including my brother." I say and his eyes go wide. "Sam was my first kiss." I say.

"I'm your second?" Chandler asks. I nod. "Yeah and Mingus was my third." Chandler became mad. "Mingus kissed you? When did this fucking happen?"

"After you left me with that note." I say crossing my arms.

He sighs. "I shouldn't have left you like that. I'm sorry." I shrug. "It's okay I guess."

He takes my face. "No. It's not okay. It was not cool of me. I really like you Danny. I just didn't think I could feel something this big for anyone. I pushed it away." He takes his hands off my face and looks to the ground.

Im speechless. I can't speak. I try but nothing comes out.

Then he looks at me. His blue eyes, showing passion. His hair then covers his eyes.

My instinct was to push away the hair, so I did.

I used my middle finger to push the hair away. His face looks shocked at what I did. "Sorry. I just wanted to see your eyes...." I mumble.

He scoots closer to me. "I love to look into your beautiful eyes too. I can get lost in them sometimes." I smile and he smiles too.

His smile, his eyes, his hair, his everything.

Perfection.

This perfect boy was willing to sleep with me. He's confessed that he has feeling for me that are bigger than I thought.

This is my life, I thought. My life is like one great big movie.

But not all movies have happy endings.....