Ch. 13

Previously on Liar™

"Would you?"

-
The being merely stared down at Natsu. This seemed to only unnerved Natsu even more.

"Listen, I'll keep tabs on him just please don't attack True Cross, " Natsu tried to negotiate.  The being didn't blink only looked fown on him. " you have until the end of this month,"

Colour returned to the world, time began ticking. Natsu stared blankly at the wall, his mind raced with panic.
"Hey Rin, do you want to be friends?" Natsu asked unconsciously still staring blankly at the wall. "Sure," Natsu blinked processing what Rin had just said.

"Wait really?" "Yep," Rin answered turning his head toward Natsu. "Now focus on class," Rin scoldeed sitting up.

The bell rand signifying the end of class. Students flocked out the class making their way home. Rin stood up grabbing his bag. Natsu followed after his lips pressed together. Rin wrapped an arm around his shoulder, feeling Natsu's shoulders tense. "Relax, do you want to go out to the city and get some food?" Rin asked placing his other hand in his pocket. Rin pulled out a wallet with a gold cross on top.

" I'll pay," he said with a grin. Natsu hesitated but agreed nonetheless. The two explored the city enjoying food and getting to know each other. "So, i'll meet you at the gates tomorrow," Rin confirmed waving goodbye as he entered the dorms.

Natsu fiddled with his hands, his mind rushing with thoughts. 'Did he leave me hanging,' he thought before he felt a hand grabbed his shoulder. "Good morning," Rin greeted his eyes clearly revealing his level of tiredness.

"Are you okay?" Natsu asked rubbing Rin's back, "oh, im just tired,". Natsu looked quilty, "I'm not used to waking up this early," Rin further explained as they ascended the stairs.

Two weeks later.

Natsu paced his dorm room, he utterly lost track of time. "I'm left with 2 days left," he said a panic striken face. Once again the world drain of colour, the clock on his wall slowed before halting to a complete stop.

"So?" Natsu flinched turning towards the being. "I-i," Natsu couldn't find the right words finally he trailed off. The two sat in silence. "I understand," the being commented before deappearing in a flurry of gold.

"Wait!!!"

But the world regained colour and time began ticking. Natsu ran rushing down the hallway. He needed to get Rin immediately. Natsu banged on the Okumara dorms. Yukio opened the door, "what do you want?" he asked annoyed with the loud noise. "I need to talk to Rin," he gasped trying to catch his breath.

"Hey Natsu, aren't we gonna meet at 1p- a hour?" Rin asked letting Natsu inside. "Listen, I-i made a deal with the angels and, and," Natsu struggled with the words but Rin seemed to understand, "the deals back fired and their going to attack me?". Yukio looked between the two friends. Nastu felt the guilt building up but he still nodded.

"Then lets come up with a plan to protect the both of us," Rin said with a large grin. Rin grabbed Natsu hand and dragged him up the atairs and into their room. Yukio followed behind, in the room Yukio grabbed his gun and disapeared down the stairs. "Im going to warn Mephisto!" Yukio opened the door his eyes glanced up a large golden pattern was on the sky.

"Oh no,"