Chapter 1

Late at night in a museum off the border of New York, Mystery Inc. and Rex Salazar were investigating a couple of mummy vikings that were attacking a museum and it's curator for whatever reason. Within the museum, the curator stepped out of his office, carrying a few papers, looking around as he walked around the museum, looking each and every way he could as he walked, wanting to not be attacked again. He made sure to lock his office as well.

He walked past an ancient Greek exhibit that Velma was posing as a statue in until he was fully past and unable to watch her as she straightened up and put her glasses on.

Then, he walked past a medieval exhibit that Fred and Daphne were hiding in as statues along with Rex hiding behind a bush in his invisibility suit. When he walked past them, Rex peeked out and took off the mask from his invisibility suit and the three looked over.

And then, the curator was heading towards a caveman exhibit that Scooby and Shaggy were hiding in. The two mayan mummy cases behind him creaked open as he turned around.

"I-Is anyone there?" The curator asked, walking backwards

He backed up right into the button that triggered the explanatory audio for the caveman exhibit.

"EARLY MAN'S STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL WAS A HARSH ONE." The audio boomed, causing the curator to jump and drop all his papers. "THREATS TO HIS EXISTENCE WERE EVERYWHERE."

"I really must switch to decaf." The curator comments

"FORTUNATELY, MAN HAD HIS GREATER INTELLIGENCE TO HELP HIM SURVIVE." The audio further explained. "IT IS WITH A USE OF TOOLS THAT HUMANS LEARNED TO OVERCOME THEIR SAVAGE ENEMIES."

The mummy cases creaked open more as Scooby and Shaggy both looked over, seeing the mummies in the mummy cases as they shaking a small bit.

"PLEASE MOVE TO THE NEXT EXHIBIT." The audio finished as the lights over the exhibit turned off

The mummies pulled up their weapons, one had a spiked mace and the other had an axe. The mummies walked over to the curator as he stood up after reorganizing his papers

"P-P-P-P-P-P-Professor, behind you!!" Shaggy stutters, pointing his club prop at the mummies as Scooby stood behind him, shaking

The curator jumped back again and stumbled into the mummies, screaming as he ran, narrowly avoiding the weapons.

"YIKES!!!!" Shaggy yelped

The mummies then turned their attention to Scooby and Shaggy.

"L-Like, stay right there!" Shaggy stutters

The mummies growled as they lifted their weapons, walking towards the two. The two then threw what they had at the mummies, but it didn't stop them. The saber-tooth tiger skin was just ripped in half by the mummy it landed on.

"Raggy!!!" Scooby yelps

"NOW, SCOOB!!!" Shaggy calls out

Scooby pulled a rope which caused a net to drop right on top of the mummies.

"YES!" The two cheered triumphantly

"The trap worked, Scoob!" Shaggy stated

"Reah!" Scooby replied, chuckling a little

The two high fived, not noticing that the mummies were slowly cutting their way out of the net that had trapped them to the ground.

"You're the man, Scoob." Shaggy comments

"RYou're the man." Scooby replied, chuckling

Once out of the net, the mummies walked over and tapped Scooby and Shaggy's shoulders. When realizing someone tapped them, they looked over and went wide eyed.