23. 2 weeks left

"Well then! See you tonight!" says Naruto, wanting to leave. "Not so fast!" shouts Sasuke suddenly. Naruto and his doppelganger look to Sasuke. "What's your familiar spirit?" Sighing, Naruto bites his finger and summons a fox and a frog. "What is it, Naruto?" asks the little frog called Gamakichi. "Nothing special! They just wanted to know what spirits I have. You can go back Gamakichi, Kumaru and say hi to your parents for me!" The two animals nod and disappear again. "Oh yes! Don't give them too much assistance! The jutsu is worth nothing if you haven't worked it out for yourself!" says Naruto before disappearing. "Alright let's begin! The Sharingan is forbidden!"A little away from the training ground, Naruto sits down on a stone and meditates. He is determined to master the mode. After only a short while his fingernails grow longer and his marks more prominent, his eyes also change colour, even if you can't see it. They are now a blood-red mixture of fox eyes and frog eyes, and the area around the eyes also changes colour. Hours pass and he doesn't move a muscle, yet he feels everything in Konoha clearly. He also notices the Anbus of Danzou, who shadow him. They don't notice either and don't know what Naruto is doing. To them it looks like he is meditating. Naruto is getting better, his fingernails are getting smaller again and so are his teeth. Through his tremendous perception he could also observe the training. After several hours they had managed to call animal babies. Very young birds, weasels and monkeys. But now something has changed, Naruto senses it immediately and it has nothing to do with Gai's team showing up. Slowly, Naruto stands up. "How long are you going to keep watching me anyway?" asks Naruto into the forest. He knows the Anbus heard and he jumps off. Finally, Naruto arrives at the clearing. "Hey guys!" "Naruto fight with me! Let the fire of youth burn!" yells Lee. "Sorry I've been training all this time! I'm completely exhausted!" smiles Naruto, actually the opposite is true. "What are those eyes?" asks Shikamaru. "What do you mean?" now asks Lee, getting a slap from TenTen. "Um, they're from a jutsu I'm practicing!" explains Naruto with a smile, throwing 2 kunais at Danzou's anbus. Naruto's new jutsu really doesn't need to be known by everyone now. The Anbus come out of hiding and disappear. "Hey Neji activate your Byakugan and tell us what jutsu this is!" flutters Sasuke. Neji activates his byakugan and falters. "W-what is that? I've never seen anything like that before!" "What is Neji?" "He has three different chakras in his body. Each chakra stronger than the other!" Everyone is surprised but Lee and Gai don't get it.

"I don't care if he has one chakra or three I want to fight!" yells Lee, running towards Naruto. "Frontallotus!" But Naruto glares at the attack and sends Lee to the mat. "I told you I'm exhausted, I don't feel like fighting." Neji knows the opposite is true, but is silent. "So why do you have three chakras?" asks Sasuke with his sharingan activated. "It's partly from the jutsu and partly because I'm an Uzumaki!" More or less! If I wasn't an Uzumaki, I wouldn't be able to host Kurama! Naruto thinks. "Oh, by the way, don't copy this jutsu! If you don't master it and train without a proper trainer you will become a stone statue!" says Naruto in a commanding tone and Sasuke feels caught. "Come on then, let's see how this looks with the Familiar Spirit!" "Go Clear, brother!" exclaims Konohamaru, making finger signs. A small monkey appears in a puff of smoke. "How cute!" says TenTen, wanting to cuddle him, but the monkey quickly disappears. It is only now that Naruto notices that his three students look quite exhausted. "Not bad Konohamaru! Tomorrow you won't be training the jutsu, but working with Ebisu on chakra control and chakra volume, unfortunately I can't really teach that to others! Thursday you take the day off and Friday it starts all over again! Got it?" smiles Naruto. "Why should I take Thursday off?" asks Konohamaru. "I can train much better then!" Naruto sighs. "If you're training with a shadow double tomorrow, no more, you need to recover and there's no arguing with that!" says Naruto. "Ok Shikamaru, now you!" A baby weasel appears in a small puff of smoke, quickly disappearing when it spots the cuddle monster. "Good, you do the same as Konohamaru! Sasuke now you!" Well wait I will master this jutsu! Growls Sasuke mentally, taking all his remaining chakra and.... A crow 3 metres tall appears in a large cloud of smoke. Sasuke lies unconscious on the ground. "Krah who called me?" asks the crow. "Me!" says Sasuke weakly from the crow's head. Naruto grabs Sasuke and puts him on the ground, immediately the crow lowers its head and gives Sasuke some chakra. "Krah who are you?" "Sasuke Uchia!" "Itachi's brother?" "How do you know my brother?" "Krah he's our other contractor, besides you!" "What?" asks Sasuke. "I almost thought so!" sighs Naruto. Crow's eyes widen. "Y-you've mastered the sennin mode!" caws the crow. "Not perfect yet." sighs Naruto. "You know this jutsu?" asks Shikamaru. "Krah yes! I'm surprised you can do it! Only 30 people have ever managed it! And only three more lives!" Sasuke listens with interest. "Could you teach me?" asks Sasuke. It's like Sasuke is in Itachi-killing mode. "Krah! No way! We birds don't teach this jutsu to anyone anymore! There are only a handful of familiar spirits who still practice this jutsu! I have to go now krah!" the bird says and disappears. Itachi....