Chapter 19

It was now late at night, as Kirishima made up the plan to go and save Izuku. Shoto, Shoka, Momo, Izumi and Iida were chosen to head with him. The class was fine with that plan as long that they rescued Izuku back from the League.

Kirishima: "Alright, remember the plan guys?"

Momo: "Yes, I've made another receiver to find the location. Since me and Iida have been taught magic by Izuku, we'll be backup against the villains." She said as she summoned her arm blades then put them away.

Shoka: "Alright, let's go."

Iida: "But what does the tracker says where the location is?"

Momo takes the receiver out and looks at the marker.

Momo: "It says that it's at Kamino Ward. That's were we have to go."

Shoto: "Let's go then."

Izumi: "Let's save Onii-Chan!"

They then left towards the station to take a bullet train to Kamino.

[Meanwhile]

Endeavor was at his agency doing work until he was interrupted by his secretary.

Endeavor: "What is it? I'm very busy right now."

???: "It's a call sir. It's from Mr. Tsukauchi from the police department. He want's to talk with you."

Endeavor takes the phone and answers with a grumpy expression.

Endeavor: "*Sigh* What do you want?"

Naomasa: "I ask that if you can help on join this unforgettable and messy mission. So please, will you help us?"

Endeavor: "Fine. I'll be there."

Naomasa: "Thank you."

He hanged up the phone as he waited, because a couple of minutes later, he called in other Pro Heroes.

After a couple of minutes, the Pro Heroes came.

Naomasa: "Thank you all for coming to this mission. Today is the day that we raid the League of Villain's base and get Izuku Dreemurr back!"

GT: "Toshinori..."

AM: "M-Master! W-What are you doing here?"

GT: "I've also been called to save my grandson. What does it look like."

AM: "R-Right..."

Then Tsukauchi began to speak.

Naomasa: "Thank you all for coming. Today is that we raid the League of Villains base and the rescue of Izuku Dreemurr. With the help of a UA student that planted a tracker onto a villain, we have two location of where the League's hideout could be at."

Mt. Lady: "*Thought* Those bastards took him away! I'm coming to find you, Izu-kun!"

Best Jeanist saw that a member of the Wild Wild Pussycats was there and heads to him.

Jeanist: "Wait Tiger, why are you here?"

Tiger: "Eraser said that Ragdoll got back to the camp safely with help of the green haired kid but after the attack was over... She was no where to be found. Our only guess was that she was somehow taken by one of those villains. So I'm coming to not only help but to also get her back."

Gang Orca: "But where is the location of to find not only that kid but also his teammate?"

Naomasa: "The two locations are both at the Kamino Ward District. Now without wasting anytime. We'll be heading to Kamino now."