𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Requested by: jjistheloml

After curling my hair, I straighten my necklace and checked myself in the mirror. I looked good for once in my life. My hair was curled, I was wearing a black sundress with tiny daisies all over it and a pair of sandals, I even did some light make-up.

I couldn't wait for this date. I hadn't been on an actual date in a long time so I was excited especially since I was going with a Kook. An actual Kook asked me, a pogue, out on a date. I didn't hate Kooks like my best friend JJ. He absolutely despised them cause they were assholes and snobs and always picked on us pogues but this Kook didn't seem so bad. I meet him when I was working at the Wreck a couple of months ago. We started talking and hanging out and he was a really fun guy.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time until I heard my bedroom door open.

"Hey, Y/n, do you know—Holy shit" JJ exclaimed, looking me up and down.

"Hi" I giggled, checking the time on my phone. It wasn't unusual for JJ to check me out. I'd catch him all the time especially when I'm only wearing a bikini. He was a horny teenage boy and my best friend so I didn't think anything of it.

"You uh—you look great" He stuttered, making me laugh as I walked over to him. "What's the occasion?"

"I finally got a date" I said, happily but his face dropped into a frown.

"A date?" JJ choked out of his mouth like he could hardly say those two words.

"Yes sir" I squealed, smiling a goofy grin at him but he was still looking at me with sad eyes and a frown which made me worry. "Aren't you happy for me?"

"Yeah yeah, it's great. It means you'll be out of my hair and I can do whatever the hell I want tonight" JJ explained with a small chuckle making me roll my eyes.

"As long as you don't burn the house down, actually I probably need to call a babysitter" I grabbed my phone and pretended like I was calling someone.

"No, no I'm good"

"Alright, I better get going now" I pushed past him but his voice stopped me again.

"Who are you going on a date with?"

I turned around and faced him as I sighed knowing he was gonna be pissed. "Why is it important?"

"Cause I need to know so I can kick their ass when they break your heart" JJ informed me causing me to groan as I shook my head.

"I love the offer Jay but he's not gonna break my heart" I started walking through the Chateau, trying to escape from JJ's pondering questions.

"Then who is it?" JJ asked, sternly as I  opened the front door.

"Rafe Cameron, okay? Now I don't wanna hear your complaints" I proclaimed, walking out the door.

"Y/n! You can't go on a date with him! He's a Kook!" JJ yelled after me as he followed me off the porch.

"I think I know he's a Kook, JJ" I rolled my eyes as I walked out to my car.

"You're gonna regret this, Y/n," He told me as I got into my car. I rolled down the window and acted like I was gonna blow him a kiss but I stuck my middle finger up as I smiled at him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Once I got to the Cameron house, I hopped out of my car and was greeted by Rafe who was out on the patio wearing a suit. He smiled once he saw me before pulling me into a tight hug.