Jungkook

*signs*

'She can be a bit overprotective at times...well a lot and all the time which is understandable. She can indeed annoy me maybe at times with how overprotective she is of me'

'But despite that. She is important to me and family is important thing to me. So even if your family doesn't always get along, it's still good to try and talk things out and make amends. Though it is understandable if you just have a very shitty family who can't ever change. You still have some sort of family no matter who it is, if it's your real biological family or a group of friends that you call family. Family can still be important in many ways'

' for example for me. My mom really is the only main family I have and I do love and appreciate her. But also I guess even if I don't admit it or say it. The other killers I live with and people I've met, I do consider family as well even if we are very mentally ill messed family. I still consider these guys family as well, whether they are human or different or not'

Gahyeon:aww that's sweet. You consider us family?

*nods* ' I do. Even if most of you sometimes get on my nerves. I still consider you somewhat of a family in a way'

TheMuraders_Moony
rxdioxctive-