Chapter 1

A young girl was walking down a lonely road, she had been traveling for many days and was tired.
She was on the point of collapsing when a teenager ran up to her, "Little girl, what are you doing out here? It's getting late."
The girl grabbed on to the boy's sleeve, "Young Master...please...help me..." she fell to the ground.
The boy was caught off guard and kneeled down next to her. He checked her breathing and pulse and concluded that she was alive but exhausted.
He picked her up carefully and walked back home.

The girl woke up in a strange place, she looked around and saw the boy sitting on a chair reading. He noticed her, "Ah! You're awake, how are you feeling?"
She nodded slowly, "Okay..." she said hoarsely.
"Good, I'm Wen Kexing, what's your name little girl?" the boy asked.
"I don't have one," she whispered.
"Oh, poor thing. How about I give you one?" Wen Kexing suggested kindly.
"Mhm!"
"How about....Gu Xiang?" He suggested.
The girl nodded slowly, "Yes."
"Alright ah-Xiang, how old are you?" Wen Kexing asked.
  "5," she replies softly.
  Wen Kexing nodded, "Young, but it's fine. Do you want to see everyone else? I'm the leader of Ghost Valley so I have a few people here."
  Gu Xiang nodded.
Wen Kexing smiled and stood up, "Follow me." He walked outside the room followed close by the girl.
  They walked to a big room where there were many people with ghost masks. And a few others without.
   Gu Xiang held onto Wen Kexing's robes and walked close with him.
  Wen Kexing had a stern face when he arrived, "Everyone, we have a new person with us. She is young so don't bother her much."
   The girl moved from behind him and saw them looking at her.
   "She really is young," a woman said. She walked up to Gu Xiang, "Hello little one, my name is Qian Qiao. That over there is my master, you can call her Aunt Luo."
   "I'm Changing Ghost, and these are my followers. Black Grim Reaper and White Grim Reaper," a man said.
  "I'm Smiling Ghost," another said, his face was cut from the corners of his lips to his ears.
  "Those are a few of the Top Ten Devils," Wen Kexing said, "the rest are just followers of ours. Strays you could say."
   Gu Xiang nodded, taking everything in carefully. She looked up at Wen Kexing, "Who will take care of me?"
  "All of us," he replied, "if you have any problems with them tell me and I'll handle it."
  She nodded, "Okay."
  "You are dismissed, she will decide who to go to soon," Wen Kexing walked away, Gu Xiang trailing behind.

  For the next few days Gu Xiang would follow Wen Kexing like a lost puppy. She copied what he did and practiced any fighting moves he showed her.
  Wen Kexing was practicing while Gu Xiang watched, "Can you teach me that?!"
  He shook his head, "This move is more advanced."
  "And?" She asked.
  "And you're too young, you could hurt yourself," Wen Kexing said. He turned around, "I should go back to eat a bit, you clean up your mess and come back alright?"
  "Okay," she mumbled. Gu Xiang watched him walk away and whispered underneath her breath, "I'm gonna be just like you, no matter what you say I can do."