❝Pᥣᥲყ❞

|ѕακuʀa нαrυησ|: A pink hair girl with emerald eyes, a type of container for a voodoo woman and her inner self. Her clan was the most evil do to the backstory around her clan, She is very good at chakra control. She has a bestfriend named ' Ino ' , they stopped being friends after they found out they liked the same boy..an uchiha. Sakura use to like sasuke but stopped after a accident or so called ' accident ' Her favorite foods are syrup-coated anko dumplings and umeboshi or anything sweet but nothing spicy.

| ✞ঔৣDสℝkͥղeͣsͫsঔৣ✞|: A black jamaican woman or demon who was sealed into Sakura Haruno. She was known for vodoo and take over people's bodies and using them as she pleases, she sealed by a uchiha for a joke. Her IQ is the same as Shikumaru's but she can pass information on to sakura just by some read on chakra. Her favorite foods are Dango,Sushi, Ebi Furai, and Sakura-mochi

| 『ɪɴ』 丂ムメu尺ム |: Inner Sakura is the true feelings of sakura haruno but she is also a useful spirit in battle and in study. Inner Sakura can also get information from someone's chakra or by their skills. Inner Sakura is also a summoning that sakura can summon, Inner sakura can also be used as a Mind transfering jutsu and grab information for a short time. If sakura is under stress she can take over Sakura's body into Sakura stops feeling stressed. She can also eat someone's chakra and pass it to Sakura Haruno.

| ハニー|: Her answer to everything is何 or何等. She is a rude woman, she is a hyuga and was like hinata...no one liked her not even her mother. As a hyuga she can cut chakra points and since she is with sealed within sakura she can show sakura haruno chakra points and show her enemy's chakra points or her friends chakra points. She can make the best the sushi.

♡ Now On to the Story♡