Part 1 - A crush-? 💞

Knifes P. O. V

I laid on the grass spot I slept on every night. It was located under a tree just at boarder of the forest that led to OJs hotel.

I sighed. I haven't been able to sleep for the past hour. Everyone was surely fast asleep by now. But I have a reason for my lack of sleep.

It's pickle.

I haven't been able to get him off my mind since the last time I saw him at the hotel. All he was doing was playing video games like usual when I saw him, but he did appear a bit different. He seemed to be a bit more aggravated and rude, tho normally he was quite chill, but I also noticed that he had a old photo of him and taco from season 1, so being the "good" friend I am, decided to try and ask him about it.

So, thats an interesting photo you got there". I said.

He brushed it off with a "yeah, okay".

It was obvious he didn't want to talk about so I didn't bug him about it anymore. I continued to play the game until he died on the level.

"Ugh, I can't get past this level, I'm done with this". Pickle said annoyed.

I thought for a moment and decided this was the perfect time to give him advice.

"Pickle, you can't play the game like that way, you have to be willing to go back in and try again, just because you failed once doesn't mean you'll fail everytime!"

"Wait, what do you mean?". Pickle asked.

"You can't let one bad experience ruin it! Otherwise you'll never move on to the next stage.".

Wow, that's means a lot knife! Nobody's really been there for me lately. ".

"Uhm, I was just talking about the video game.". I said crossing my arms.

"Really?". Pickle asked raising an eye brow.

"I was! Uhm well goodbye.". I said jumping off the couch and walking away embarrassed, but couldn't help and look back at him and smile for a second.

I remember the look he gave me as I jumped off the couch. It made me feel a certain way and made my heart do a flip, but being my lonely ass self, I casted those feelings away.

But inevitably failed and those feelings came right back.

And it's so annoying because my face gets all warm when I think about him and my stomach feels like it's in a knot. There's a chance I might have a crush on the guy. I mean... I've never really- grown a close relationship with anyone except him.

My face started to heat up as I thought more about him. I grunted as I sat up and looked at my feet. I sighed once again. It hurt that I probably couldn't see him for another couple months. It might of just been the top four, but it takes awhile for the challenges to actually fucking start.

But then I suddenly got an idea.