[0.5]

1976

The Marauder's were going into their 6th year at Hogwarts. Currently a war was looming with the Dark Lord Voldemort, everyone was at the edge of their seats just waiting for an attack.

James Potter was still pining over the red-headed beauty, Lily Evans. Sirius Black was playing with his girlfriend Marlene's hair. Remus Lupin was still hiding his secret identity as a werewolf.

And Peter Pettigrew was just there.

Alice and Frank finally got together since both were too shy, Lily had to help, but in the end it worked out.

James Potter was busy tousling his hair and getting up to ask his 'Lily-Flower' to go to Hogsmeade, and Dumbledore was giving the opening speech of the year, but a bright light interrupted him.

"Welcome all to another year at Hogwarts. All first years do be mindful of the-"

His sentence got cut off by a loud band that shook the castle. Standing in the middle of the hall was the Ministry of Magic, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, Walburga and Orion Black and Mad-eye Moody.

"Mum, Dad?" James shouted as Mia and Monty turned to him.

"Son? What's the meaning of this?" asked Monty confused.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" Regulus asked as Walburga turned to see her only son.

"Regulus what is the meaning of this?" Walburga asked loudly as the entire hall turned to them, watching the interaction.

"I don't-" Regulus got cut off by another loud band and 8 books with a note as the professor read it aloud.

Hello Hogwarts,

So very sorry was the dramatic entrance it had to be done curtesy of Caelum of course.

You're all probably wondering why you're here well let me explain.

We are from the future, believe it or not but we have basically locked you in the hall with no magic use and time will not tick as of now.

We have created a very real 8 books using all our memories from Hogwarts so you're in for an adventure.

There are many things that could be done to prevent many deaths and we have compiled these books to help guide you.

The great hall will turn into a large lounge room where everyone could sit and read together.

There will be NO house rivalry and this is also to help see that Hogwarts can unite as one.

There will be a bathroom, refillable food and drinks, just think what you want and it will appear.

Please enjoy enjoy reading the books and preventing deaths.

PS: This is ministry approved and we have given consent to our memories to read.

Enjoy with Love,

A.P, C.B, H.G, R.W.

Everyone was shocked to silence but soon enough the whole hall turned into a lounge with food and a bathroom.

Everyone was screaming and shouting around.

"SILENCE" bellowed Dumbledore, making the hall quiet down.

"As the message said so we must read these 8 books before time can restart so get into your groups and huddle together." Everyone got into groups as they huddled together.

Monty and Mia went to their two sons Sirius and James with the marauders and Marlene behind them.

Walburga and Orion went to sit with their son, Regulus.

Moody and the Minister went to sit at the teachers table.

Arthur and Molly went over to Molly's brothers.

Everyone else went into their own groups.

ARA POTTER AND CAELUM BLACK AND THE PHILOSIPHERS STONE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this is an old chapter but i'm too lazy to edit rn <3 3/22/2022

also wtf my writing has gotten significantly better when i'm comparing this old writing to my newest ones, yet i'm not taking any writing classes rn. tbh people's writing probs rubbed off on me from all the ffs LMAO.

 tbh people's writing probs rubbed off on me from all the ffs LMAO