The tower(part3)

Asta and Liebe went into devil union. They almost have full control of it they can hold it for 3 hours now. Asta kicks the drexfreak as he goes next to Yami and Noelle and says "sorry I'm late dealt with something crazy." Noelle gives him a soft smile as Yami grabs his head and says "damn it brat thought you were dead again." The monster got up and rushed towards the group before Asta says "stay back I have something I've been meaning to try." Yami walked up a little before being stopped by Noelle. Yami backed off and went towards Charlotte. Noelle went towards Nozel when she gets there she uses water healing magic(basically a small ball that floats on the injured person and heals them slowly but surely.) as he wakes up he looks at Asta and says "so you gonna leave it up to him again remember what happened last time." Noelle slapped him and said "there is no portal for him to run into if he loses."

Asta takes out demon slasher and talks to Liebe telepathically "So you ready this is probably gonna use all you magic for a little" Liebe didn't say anything but Asta could feel that he said yes. Asta places his katana into the ground and claps. The clap sends shock waves of anti magic around the monster it tries to move but can't asta then changes it and pulls his arm back before saying "anti magic bull rush" a small ball of anti magic is sent slowly at the monster. The monster looks at it in confusion, it's never seen something so small and slow. It reaches its hand out and in a second the arm of the monster vanishes. Asta starts thinking "damn it I barely missed but it's still distracted I'll try this then." Asta then makes a bow fully out of anti magic. It's about the same size as him and he quickly loads and arrow before saying "anti magic bulls eye." Not even a second later the arrow hit the drexfreak in the center of the eyes killing it. Everyone who is awake to witness it is in shock not only did he make his own attack with yamis old katana he made his own new weapon out of thin air. Liebe pops out and grabs Asta's cheek before saying "next time try something you know that works so we aren't out of commission for hours." Asta laughs as he sits down in pain from the damage he took. Noelle rushes over to him and gives him his own water ball before saying "Let's look for this item."

Everyone who is able to move looks around the room not able to find it. Asta gets up a few minutes later to help before going over to Azazel and says "do you know where it would be or what it looks like?" Azazel says "I know what it looks like not where it would be." Asta nods before he notices something coming from the rubble in the center of the room. He pulls up some rocks and finds a pair of stairs under the floor. He calls everyone over as they decide to descend down the stairs. As they go down they start feeling uneasy the only one who can defeat another monster like that and it being dark doesn't help them. Asta is the most calm walking down in the front before noticing a room full of treasure. Asta says "take some treasure up with us so the village can get some upgrades and stay safe." Everyone was surprised that asta would go and help out a village he knew nothing about. Nozel says "why should we help them they're the ones we should be worried about attacking the boat and your dad." Asta gripped his fist and punched the wall right next to Nozel leaving a huge crater in the wall "the reason why is because if they have taken over the ship we can bribe them and if the haven't they'll be grateful and we can add this island to part of clover and the alliance." Asta turns back to go look for the item they need with his knuckles bleeding. Asta uses his head band to keep stop the bleeding for the time being. Asta walks over to Azazel and asks "what does the item look like?" "It's ring all black with yellow words on it almost like runes." Asta nods and tells everyone the description of the item.

After an hour of searching Noelle finds the ring it was near the middle next to a weird sword. The sword suddenly flew past everyone heading towards Asta who is talking to Nacht walking towards Noelle . "ASTA LOOK OUT!" Noelle yelled in fear but before he could react his grimoire came out and caught it. They all sigh in relief as Asta pulls the sword out. The sword is the only one with a sheath. Asta pulls it out and it's just the handle no blade. Asta attempts to throw it away before Liebe pops out and yells at him to stop. Liebe says "I have a little bit of anti magic left. Put some into it." Asta nods and as he puts some anti magic into it. The sword blade grows all black it looked like the sword Excalibur the sword heard in legend but the legendary sword was all gold this was all black. Asta looked at it and said "so your like the twin of Excalibur what should I call you?" Asta while putting back in the sheath puts it around his waist. He grabs the ring form Noelle and says "let's get out of here so we can head home." They all nod as they walk Asta says randomly "THATS IT I GOT IT!" Everyone looked at him confused Nacht asked "got what?" "The name for the sword it's the perfect name" they all facepalm as Noelle said "and here I thought you would've grown up a bit with your height." The rest nod in agreement as Asta pours and says "Well at least I got smarter." The group laughs and asta says "the name is going to be demon devourer."