Chapter 17

LILYA'S POV~

"Can I get out of the hospital now?!" I whined like a two year old. Jason glared at me.

"Like my answer the last two hundred times, no." He said and I pouted.

"Having you irradiated is funny. Weren't the healers going to check up on me in a few minutes?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yes. You can survive a few minutes longer in here, if needed. Even though I don't see why you need to stay here. We're already considered Gods and Goddesses." He said furrowing his brow in concentration.

"Jason, you look so cute when you scrunch up your face like that. Would it be wrong to sneak out of here?" I asked innocently. He chuckled.

"They're Gods Lil. We're Gods now. They can probably track us. I know, I'm bored too." I pouted when he said that. "At least we don't have to worry about Darkness anymore. We can finally go on our honeymoon. Wait, where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I was thinking Hawaii. Or is that too common?" I asked. He shook his head no. "I just want a place with sun and an exotic feel."

"Hawaii would be fun. I was thinking, do we want to have more kids?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Really? It would be awesome. I know we already have Kat and Pete but I want more kids." We smiled.

"Hawaii it is." Zeus said as he walked in. "We will have all the arrangements done by tonight. You will leave for your honeymoon tomorrow morning. Princess Lilya, your bags will be packed by Hera and Aphrodite. Jason, I assume you can pack your own?" Jason nodded. "Great. You will be staying in a five star hotel owned by one of the daughters of Aphrodite. The hotel is on Maui. I will see you later at the feast here, I presume?"

"Yes. We'll bring Pete and Kat. Will Perce and Anna be coming too? And Thalia and Nico?" I asked.

"If you would like them too." He told me. I nodded yes and got off of the healer table.

"I'm going to go spend some time with Pete and Kat at Camp. Do you want to go to Camp Jupiter or Camp Half-Blood?" I asked Jason.

"Either one. I was thinking, do you want to live in New Rome, at Camp Jupiter? We can get a degree at the collage there and a job. They offered me a position teaching sword fighting. I bet you could find a job of you wanted too. We can visit Camp Half-Blood everyday using the portal in the middle of each camp." He asked with a hopeful smile.

"I would love too. Though I think I'll be a stay at home mom with Pete and Kat and any other children we have. When they're old enough, or we can find someone to watch them, I would get a job. Wait, don't we have to go back to Hogwarts? I have to at least finish this year!" I exclaimed. Zeus laughed along with Jason.

"Yes you do. Dad, could you watch Pete and Kat while Lil is in class with the rest of us? We can send the two camps and the hunters back. They don't need no be there protecting Lil anymore. Artemis and Apollo can come back to Olympus." Jason told Zeus.

"Yes, I can watch my grandchildren. The camps and hunters don't need to stay at Hogwarts. I still want Artemis and Apollo to stay though. Makes me feel better." He replied. I nodded.

"I'm good with that." Jason said. I frowned, thinking of another problem.

"Zeus, don't we have to live on Olympus since we'll become King and Queen of Roman and Greek mythology?" I asked. Zeus' eyes widened.

"No, but it would be safer and the rest of the Gods, including you father and I, would feel better if you did live here, with us." He said. "I'll leave you with Jason to talk." Then he walked out the way he came in.

I looked at Jason. "Do you think we should live here? I don't think you can teach at either camp. We're too important and can bring danger if we live down there." I said and Jason looked defeated. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I do want to live down there but it's safer up here. Kat and our other full God and Goddess children will be quite dangerous when they learn of their powers. Pete will become powerful with our blessings."

"I know. It is safer. But I'll go down to the camps once a week to train them. We need to be ready if something bad happens." Jason said. We came to an agreement.

"Daddy!" I yelled. My father walked in and glared at me. I laughed batting my eyelashes at him.

"Lil, you are a Goddess, and a future Queen. Do not yell." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and water started to float around him threateningly. "Alright, I'll back down." And the water went away. I smile innocently.

"We want to live in Olympus with our children. It'll be safer to raise them then." Jason said. "When can we start building our palace?"

"We shall started building it while you are on your honeymoon." Dad replied.

"Ok. I'll see you later honey. Got to go pack my bag." Jason said and he kissed my cheek and I poked him in the side. I laughed and he walked out of the healers room.

"Bye baby girl, you can go see Pete and Kat now at Camp Half-Blood. Be careful." Dad said and then I disappeared.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣