My Character 1

Name- Auriel Trandafira Atanase

Love interest- Alucard or Trevor

Age- 27

Gender- male

Pronouns- he/him

Species- Dhampir (half human- half vampire)

Race- White/Caucasian

Personality- Auriel is very laid back around people who he truly trusts. Even Trevor who at first tried to shove a stake up his ass. He has many walls put up and tried to keep to himself, until he is dragged into a hellish adventure that is. If you see him you think he is but an illusion. He is extremely ethereal and ghost like. Despite his quietness he is strong and will shove his scythe down a night creature or corrupt person/vampire's throat.

Appearance- (my art)

Backstory- Being born to a well known monarch named Antonia Atanase, his human mother

Backstory- Being born to a well known monarch named Antonia Atanase, his human mother. He was not as sheltered as many would expect a prince to be, he knew the cruelties of the world when it took his mother when he was just twelve. Being left in the care of his diabolical vampire father, he was raised from then on to be a warrior of many skills. At the age of twenty one Auriel escaped his father's terror and became a wandering sell sword.

Special weapons/magic- He has his mother's scythe.

Companions (animal or other wise)- None

Extra- His favorite  food is honey fresh with the comb.