Part 2: the concequinces of love

"Quick you need to hide Y/N" jimmy whispered nervously. You go to hide in his dirty sweaty pile of laundry smelling of feet and junk food. "Honey I didn't know you'd get home this early." Jimmy said while rushing to the door. You hear his voice getting quieter as he closes the door. "Oh boy jimmy you really got urself in a pickle this time" you whisper to yourself. You hear the doorknob jiggle and take a deep breath as you wait for the door to open. "I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME" his wife yelled in disbelief. "Honey I- "
"NO I DONT WANNA HEAR IT I KNOW THEYRE HIDING IN HERE SOMEWHERE."
You grab ur boob in fear as she starts searching though the room. You leap out of the pile of clothes just as she was about to discover you and rush to the door. You run like lightning as you hear your heart racing in your chest and feel sweat dripping down your face. You run and run until your head feels like it's going to fill with air and float up like a balloon. Tripping over your feet as you run, you get into your car and quickly pull out your keys and start the ignition. "I knew it I never should have come, ever since the incident I knew this could never work especially since we both know that he is possessed by papa smurf" you say as you make a u turn in his driveway. You are just about to drive away when Jimmy (now papa smurf taken possession of his body) leaps onto the roof of your car and climbs through the open window. "I'll never let you go baby, I should have left my wife ages ago. I would give up everything for you."
"P-papa" you stammer
"It was you the whole time, all those nights ago..."
            "Yes..I'm sorry I should have told you sooner I just thought that you wouldn't want to be with someone that was so small so I had to use my smurf magic to inhabit Jimmy's body."
     "Oh papa you know I love you" you say passionately.
(You think to yourself):
"The real question is do I really like him or do I like him for his body or... Jimmy"
TO BE CONTINUED