Part 4

Adrien P.O.V

I pick up Marinette bridal style and carry her into the bathroom, setting her down to turn the water on, my lips never leaving hers. She kept moaning my name as my hands roamed her body. Oh how it turns me on hearing her moaning my name, I never want it to stop. I feel the water temperature, making sure it was the purr-fect temperature. I pushed her into the shower under the water, up against the wall, hearing her moan again.

My hand reaches down to her core, still swollen and pulsing after what just happened in the bedroom. With slow circles, I rub her center, making her shake at the touch but moaned as waves of  pleasure took over her. "That's so hot, keep doing that"

"K-keep doing wha-what?" She stammered as he began to rub faster.

"Moaning my name like that" I replied, capturing her lips in mine again.

She moaned again and began to shake as another orgasm took over her. I keep my hand circling her core as she rode out her orgasm. "I love you Adrien" she whimpers.

"I love you too Princess"

And with that, I suddenly thrust into her, making her shout my name.

"Oh Adrien!" she shouted as I pinned her against the wall harder as I thrusted my dick faster and deeper into her. Soon she couldn't stop moaning and that lead to both of us about to reach our climaxes. I bend her over and thrust into her more, this new position allowing better access. I continue pounding into her, faster and faster until I climaxed, releasing into her. She moaned as his hot liquid spilled into her but I saw that she hadn't came to her release, so I pulled out and put my head between her thighs. I start wildly sucking her clit making her almost scream in pleasure. "Oh-Oh my G-God, Ke-keep do-doing tha-t" she stammers while shaking in overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh Adrien, I-I'm gonna come" she shouts.

I add a finger inside her core, pumping in and out of her. After a minute, she finally signalled she was about to come. I could feel her walls tighten around my finger and hear the cute moan she makes when she's close.

"Adrien, I-I'm about t-to..."

"Come" I say. She came, all over my hand. I start slowing my finger in and out of her, lifting my head to meet hers, pulling her into a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss, and I laugh as I remembered we were in the shower.

"I love you Adrien. Thank you" she says giving him a tight hug.

"You're welcome princess. I love you so much" I reply. "Here, let me help you".

I turn her around so that she's facing me, and start to rub body wash all over her, as she does the same for me. We both wash off and I reach for the towels. I hand her one which she wrapped around her breasts, and I wrap the other one around my waist. I turned the water off and we both jumped out of the shower.

We headed back to the room, I went over to my drawers and pulled out a shirt and a pair of boxers for Marinette to wear, and pulled out a pair of boxers for myself to wear.

"Here, put these on" I say.

She giggles and says "Thank you"

I hear a rattle and look over to Marinette but she hadn't done anything and thats when I realised, Plagg was somewhere around here. Shit. I should probably order a butt load more of cheese if  he heard any of that which was inevitable because we were pretty loud. Sorry Plagg.

I turn around to find her dressed in my my shirt and boxers and say: "Wow, you look beautiful in those"

"Hehe thanks" she says as she comes over and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and pull her into a hug.

"You're amazing Marinette"

"So are you" she replies.

I pull her over to the bed, lifted the covers and we jumped into bed. I shifted over to be next to her, pulling her onto my chest as her head rests on the crest of my neck, my hands giving her a snuggle. I plant a kiss on her forehead and rest my head on hers. Moments later I hear her say: "Goodnight Adrien..."

"Goodnight Princess" I reply.

I feel her body go limp in my arms, I knew she was finally asleep. I hear another rattle and see Plagg fly out from the trophy on the desk.

"Geez, how loud did you have to be, the whole of Paris could have heard you!"

"Shut it Plagg. she may hear you" I say.

"It's not like she'll care and it wouldn't matter because..."

Realising he trailed off, I ask: "Because of...?"

"UH! Nothing! Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" he suddenly says.

"Whatever Plagg, I'm gonna go to sleep" I say.

"Sure, sure"

I look down at the limp Marinette sleeping in my arms. Something about her seemed so oddly familiar but I couldn't quite figure it out.

"Hey Plagg?"

"Yeah Kid?"

"Do you think Ladybug would mind if I told Marinette that I'm Cat Noir?"

"WHAT!?"

"What? I love Ladybug but I think I'm falling for Marinette harder"

"UHhhhh, no she wouldn't mind at all"

"Really? I think she would"

"Nah kid, don't even worry about it, tell her"

"Hmm, if I think about it, she kinda does look like Ladybug, don't you think?" I ask. "Never mind, I love her and all, but she's too clumsy to be ladybug. Goodnight Plagg"

"Fuck me, you're an idiot. Connect the fucking dots" Plagg whispers, loud enough for him to hear, but if he did, he didn't say anything further on the topic, so who knows.

Plagg disappears back into the trophy, I had no idea why the sudden interest in the trophy but I won't question it.

I pull the covers closer to us and plant a final kiss on her forehead, and drift of to sleep.

Tomorrow was going to be a very interesting day...