chapter 3

Taehyung touched his lips for the umpteenth time while he sat gazing at Jungkook who was sitting in front of him looking outside the glass walls of the cafe.

"I know you want to ask many things,so go on." Jungkook said,as Taehyung snapped out of whatever his mind was thinking and placed his hands on his lap.

"First of all,"He said hastily,"you shouldn't kiss  someone like that without their permission—"

"I didn't kiss you because I wanted to," Jungkook replied coolly,"I had to because you begged me to save you."

"Why" Taehyung demanded,"would your kiss save me?What are you exactly? Do you think I actually believe that you,a crazy shit work for the grim reaper or whatever? Do I look that stupid?"

Jungkook glowered down at Taehyung. "What makes you think I'd want to kiss an insignificant human like you,huh?"

"That was my first kiss you damned punk—"Taehyung's cheeks turned red as soon as he realised what he had just said and saw Jungkook smirking at him.

"That's too childish to even talk about human." Jungkook replied as Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up—he shouldn't have said this to a complete stranger he kissed.

"Well!" Taehyung said abruptly,trying to change the topic,"if you really can fulfill my wish then show me your powers,what can you do?I hope you don't only kiss around strangers you meet in road or break into their houses." Taehyung sniggered.

"Alright, if that's what makes you believe."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook closely and saw as he was staring at the cafe's lights.

"Now watch." He said and Taehyung looked at him,his one eyebrow raised.

"What—" the lights started to flicker and the electricity total went off in the cafe. Taehyung heard as the employee started to complain about power outage at this moment shouldn't had happened.

Jungkook mischievously smiled at Taehyung.

"That—"Taehyung started,"That could be some sort of timing coincidence."

Jungkook scoffed. "Timing coincidence he says."

With a flick of Jungkook's fingers, everyone's phones power went off. Taehyung heard as everyone started to chatter about the weird coincidence.

Taehyung gulped,as Jungkook confidentiality sat on this chair, looking savage as hell.

"If you think this is also a coincidence then.." Jungkook again flicked his finger.

But this time nothing happened inside the cafe.

"Are those shooting stars?!"

"Meteorites?!"

"What the hell!"

Taehyung gazed opened mouthed—looking through the glass walls of the cafe he could perfectly see meteorites falling from the sky in broad daylight.

"A-alright alright! I believe you! Stop stop STOP!" Taehyung frantically yelled, grabbing Jungkook's fists and looking at him with concerned eyes.

With Jungkook's nod,everything went back to normal—people seemed to have forgotten anything that had taken place and were being perfectly normal except for Taehyung—who's now stuck with some weird kind of poltergeist who was way too handsome and charming.

"You—" Taehyung swiftly took his hands away from Jungkook,"what exactly are you? A-and are you crazy?! Would you just blow up the Earth just to make me believe that you work for the grim reaper?!"