Shifting Tips

I have a few tips for shifting that I want to note down and share.

I typically use the Raven method as it's easiest and most effective with minimal effort.

- the Raven method is where you would lie down in a starfish position on your back and count slowly to 100. Then you would repeat "I have shifted" and wait to sleep and wake up in your dr. Whilst counting you would envision and desire the reality you want.

- listening to subliminal may help, you can find them on youtube pretty easily. check the comments to see if it worked for others, but it might not work for everyone. so just try what you feel os best for you!

- remember to script that something wakes you or you wake to a certain smell, sound, taste, touch or sight. this helps with recognising when you are in your dr and helps you shift in general.

- be sure to script that you are safe and add necessary precautions!!

- you dont need a physical script, but it helps! you can write it on paper, notes app, wattpad and anything else. some people put their scripts under their pillow and others by their bed, again, its up to you.

- make sure you script that you have a certain word you say to leave your dr. Make it so you can remember it but not that you will say it in conversation.

- clones! If you want to then have a separate script for your clone (what will be left behind while you shift). It will do what you usually do and act as you do, but you can always script that it studies more, does skincare, eats healthy, exercises, etc.

- the shifting symbol! Draw it on your hand to help out.

- symptoms! Symptoms of shifting include feeling weightless or heavy, tingliness, feeling like you're falling or spinning and hearing or sensing things in your dr

~ I might update this if I have any more tips later on ~