chapter 4

RHEA POV

When I went near stage for dance practice it was totally clumsy with all decoration things, so I thought clean that first and do my practice then I became busy with my work.

Meanwhile, all my friends came up with their tired faces, and they want me to come along with them for tea break then I said 'No guys! I came late today and now only started my practice, so you carry on guys' after listening to me they said okay! And left.

While I am busy with my practice I Heard a sound like someone is coming, then I thought there is no chance to come anyone because now only my friends left and there is no chance to come anyone this time so definitely it should be a thief.

So I went to look over it then suddenly someone kept hand on my shoulder from back by that I became freeze and tensed so I started screaming, but he stopped me by screaming by closing my mouth and said 'hey I am advay duke friend don't scream' then I calm down and turned back and saw him I was astonished by seeing him and I can't take my eye off from him later I felt I was gazing him and felt foolish, and so I asked why are you late ? And you're the advay the duke friend. Then he replied 'sorry for inconvenience suddenly I got up with some work in my office, so I went there by handling that it became late to come here and yes! i am advay duke friend' then he asked me about his work so, I showed him duke office.

Meanwhile, we both became busy at our works than all my friends came by completing their tea break then I introduced advay to them that he came to complete pending works of duke.

After that conversation all went to do their practice. In that time period I saw advay became so close to everyone and helping them by that I felt happy and meanwhile I was thinking that why my heart start fluttering by seeing him and there is any chance that I fell in his magic in first sight because my eyes just searching for him to see but he is just stranger to me.

Hi guys! It's another chapter read out and comment your suggestions and I wrote my story in pov just understand how both  Character will feel in their views hope you like it ....sushi🖤