Puri Emerald Bay The Aura of Green Living

Puri Constructions is launching Puri Emerald Bay, a new residential project which is located in Sector 104 Gurgaon. The location is fast developing and offers good road network to all the nearby places and centre. The project is spread over 8 acres of sprawling green land and proffers 2/3/4 BHK spacious apartments which are available in 1500 - 2900 Sqft area. The project is developed in Singapore style and ensures a luxury and international life style. It is the best project if anyone wants to invest in the real estate market as it is sited in best locality and also has marvelous connectivity.

The 2/3/4 BHK apartments offered in this project are spacious and designed in an efficient way so that the residents get maximum area to live. The flats are stuffed with all the modern interiors and advanced features which are going to provide an international standard lifestyle to the residents. The units consist with vitrified tiles flooring and laminated wooden flooring in the bedrooms, the kitchen is of modular type and comes with anti-skid tile flooring. And the lobbies are spacious and with pattern tiles. Puri Emerald Bay has great floor plans and all the qualities for great lifestyle and better future.

The key feature of the project is its locality and ease of connectivity. These homes are just few kilometers far from the places like Rajiv Chowk. With good transportation facilities around, these homes are just 5 min from proposed multi-utility corridor and a very close proximity to IGI airport. Even the very needy places are just very nearby the residences that enhances the improved transportation facilities.

Puri Emerald Bay Gurgaon is developed on a vast green land and spread over 8 acres of area and ensures maximum greenery. The project ensures that every unit offers an awesome landscaped view and faces to the gardens or parks. The motive of the project is to bring nature close to residents with a modern lifestyle. The well designed and spread project offers many infrastructures and amenities within campus. Some of the features are gardens and parks, a modern club house with swimming pool. Multipurpose hall for social activities and indoor outdoor game facilities like tennis and badminton courts and kids play area.

This project is developed by one of the largest growing real estate firm, Puri Construction. The group is involved in developing many successful projects including commercial and residential townships across the NCR region and now the group is planning to spread their footprints in all over India. The group is dedicated to meet the customers’ expectations and continuously producing successful projects one after another. The current project located in Gurgaon Sector 104 is surely going to become another milestone in the history of this real estate giant. These qualities make the project as one of a kind in the Gurgaon area.