story introduction

Hello everyone❤ thank you for choosing my story to read❤i hope you all enjoy it❤ i was think of making it a OS but then thought thay it would be too long so i decided to divide it into parts.

This ff is about our popular jodi shivi that is shiva and raavi on starplus.
Shivi of pandya store❤

Cast of my story:

Leads:
Raavi pandya
Shiva pandya

2nd leads:
Dhara pandya
Gautam pandya
Rishita pandya
Dev pandya
Krish pandya
Maasi maa/ prafulla mami
Anita
Suman maa

Other characters:
(You may imagine any face)
Ayush, dhara and gautam's 1 year old child.
.

So here is now the base of the story:

After the marriage of shiva and raavi and rishita and dev. Things were not so smooth between them.

Few months after their wedding, dhara was pregnant so that brought happiness to the family. Shiva and raavi had stopped fighting and became friends.

Later on, dhara had given birth to a boy named ayush. Shiva and raavi had finally fallen in love and accepted their relationship.

Dev and rishita were happy in their relationship but hadn't planned for a child yet.

All the 3 couples were happily living with each other along with the little heir of the family, ayush.

Krish had finished college and was now working along with gautam, dev and shiva in the pandya store.

So in my story's start there is a leap of one year.

I hope you enjoy it❤🙈please leave a vote and shower your love on this story

I won't be publishing daily ,but the story won't be that long❤