Shed-Off

"Comparison is an act of violence against the self"

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

I'm not heart broken! I'm just tired of myself for trusting people, blindly!

Leave me alone!!

Let them go, just see who stays...

You can't keep what doesn't wanna stay!

So, just shed-off!

Those words of him were the most effective ones!

Coming out of my thoughts, I look at my watch, 7pm it says! It's been half an hour that I'm sitting at this very same corner of Starbucks, waiting for him! Where's this man? Ugh!!

Another meeting probably.Let him come! This time I won't budge so easily with that cute face of him. Thinking about him itself broke a smile on my face and what anger will I be able to showoff?

It's been complete one year,i had first met Dev. One of the memories,I would cherish forever. Since one year! There had been many changes in me and my life and all credit goes to him. He had really changed me for better!

Time flew so fastly! There was a time when I wasn't comfortable with anyone around me! I was so disheartened with the loss of my favorite people and trust issues with my pals that I had pushed myself into a darker side, building the walls of inhibitions around me!

But thanks to dad! If he hadn't forced me then for a medical counseling then I would have left with nothingness in my life! Having no other option, I agreed with dad and visited a big, classy clinic with a signboard encraved " Smile please "over it!
That really brought smile on my face.

I met DDD.. I mean Dr. Dev Dixit on my first counseling day for my mental health treatment!

!!DEPRESSION!!
Seems to be a simple, single word but it's such a slow poison that you never know when it seeps deep into your whole being, destroying you and your dear ones!
And I was exactly recommended to Dev for my depressing life! And he had really replaced it with refreshing thoughts.

Therapy times during beginning of my session, I wasn't opening up well! Making my treatment troublesome. But Dev was all polite and handled me as if I'm a delicate flower! Time flew and so was my inhibitions. I was getting back comfortable around people and was able to concentrate on my job as well. Most importantly! I was feeling a pull towards Dev each growing days.

Firstly! I thought because of me being always alone and unloved but later on I realised that I was falling in love for him but was afraid to confess though as why the hell he might be interested in a mentally unstable girl?

But my poor brain and heart didn't listen to me well as Dev's ways of handling me and care for me used to haunt me a lot.

On the last day of my therapy, I was fidgeting with my fingers to say him goodbye but he asked me to wait for some time!

Suddenly! The lights of his cabin went off and his projector was on showcasing all our pics during my nature viewing sessions! A smile crept on my lips and the very moment, I found him on his knees with my favorite white orchids bouquet!

He just pulled me out of my negative thoughts of rejection with his gesture!

His words still ring in my ears!

Miss Bose! The person you see in the mirror is the most beautiful and imperfectly perfect person.

And I fell for that very person.
I love her more and more everyday.