CHAPTER 4

(Recap--Shiva and Raavi in movie hall)

(Shiva was sitting on the last seat in the upper most row and Raavi took the second last scene. Shiva was on Raavi's right and to her left sat another man.)

(As the movie started, that man started moving his hands weirdly around Raavi's arms. She was getting uncomfortable and Shiva could clearly sense it. He stood up and was about to go to this man to give him some nice lessons with his hand but Raavi held his hand and stopped him.)

RAAVI- Shiva Please I don't want to ruin our first date for these cheapster.

SHIVA- But Raavi...

RAAVI - NO if , no but. Do you think I can't handle him on my own? I very well know ho to get these types on line. But I don't want to spoil this time. Please...

(Shiva wasn't convinced but he agreed.)

SHIVA- But then you come to my place.

RAAVI- Okay!

(They exchanged their positions and Shiva showed that man a punch sign which obviously scared him. His well built body always worked in his favour and today also)

(While the movie was going on, many kissing and intimate scenes came and one could easily look how both of them were blushing looking at each other but also, one more time Raavi showed some guts and held Shiva's hands in loving manner)

(Another kissing scene popped up. Both of them looked at each other. Raavi was smiling and Shiva lost in her eyes. He had definitely not felt like this in any of his relationships but with her. She looked so beautiful making Shiva fall more for her. While he was lost in his thoughts, Raavi started coming closer to him)

(This got him back to reality. Raavi stopped just a few inches before his face only to ask for him permission.
And Shiva, his heart knew that he would go mad if she kissed him once. But he knew that they were in public.)

SHIVA- Raavi what are you doing? We are in public.

RAAVI- How do I control. I have never such a good looking man so close to me..

SHIVA - But.

(Before he could say further, Raavi kissed him on his cheeks. Though she had planned to kiss on lips only but then she realised that their first kiss couldn't be in such a hurry and she would wait. Shiva was once again shocked. Every time he met this girl, he would discover something new about her and he was liking every bit of it.)

SHIVA- Only on lips (Making a puppy face)

RAAVI- You only said we are in public..(teasing him)

SHIVA- Okay

(Both of them smiled and finished the movie without further masti)

(The movie got over and they proceeded towards the hotel. By now both of them knew where this was going and that this was definitely going to  work out.)

SHIVA- Ladies first (Pulling the chair for her to sit)

RAAVI- Thankyou. You also sit na.

(They sat down and called for the menu. To the waiter-)

RAAVI- Please get me mixed vegetables and rice. That's it.

SHIVA- Same for me too

Waiter- Okay Sir

( The food comes and they start having it)

SHIVA- Okay so tell me something about family. You have come to my house so you already know about mine but I know nothing except for your surname.