Amourshipping (i)

Now let's come to Ash and Serena's ship. Amourshipping. It's cancerous... It needs to be burned!

Because I hate Serena, I really don't want her to be with Ash. Every pokegirl in the series had a purpose for going with Ash on his journey except her. She just wants to go because of Ash. There really is no meaning behind this. Even Misty, who went with Ash because he wrecked her bike, had a better reason.

See, Ash in those seasons is pretty mature, so he doesn't have time to fall in love with his creepy stalker. Yeah, they met a long time ago, but that doesn't make her the most compatible one for Ash. Ash can himself decide in the future who he really loves. Personally I hope it's May because she is my favorite, but I won't be sad if he picks Misty.

And Ash didn't even care about her feelings at all, he just likes her as a friend. The kiss- ugh. I didn't even see Ash react to it at all- he just waved and Serena left. True proof that the kiss didn't spark any kind of love between the two. Ash didn't even blush lmao.

But, whatever. Every fan can have their different opinions, I don't care. For me, I think Ash had feelings for May and to a lesser extent maybe even Misty and Dawn. You can just see how much amazing Ash and May are together. It clearly shows that he is most comfortable with her.

But, Pokemon is about Ash and his journey. In the future maybe we'll get to see who Ash picks? But personally I don't want that to happen. Because a) He definitely isn't picking Serena which will make the Amourshippers salty and they'll hate the girl which Ash picked and b) I don't want to see Ash all grown up. Call me an idiot but it's the truth. Pokemon has been my childhood and if I see it end with Ash as an adult I'll probably burst into tears. I want him to stay a kid forever.

This chapter is pretty short, but I think I've explained pretty much everything in my Serena chapters, so check them out if you haven't already. Basically Amourshipping is creepy, forced and definitely not something Pokemon should have.