ℂ𝕒𝕥

(This is the high school au! Let me explain some things,
Instead if a mafia gang their just a gang that sells drugs and Setsuno and Nemoto usually are in detention because they bring weapons to school. Chrono is a play boy and has a bit of a different personality from the regular Chrono. They all have tattoos on their body's. Rappa usually is in detention because he's hurt a student or teacher physically.
Just thought I might explain-3- . Enjoy reading!)

You walked down the path to the Gardening club when you heard a small 'mew'. You turned to rhe noise to see a little kitten sitting to the side of you looking at you with beautiful blue eyes.

You smiled putting your books you where carrying in your bag and picking the feline up into your arms. You sadly got detention for some reason, of course was to be expected though, the teachers where assholes.

When you entered the cat still in your hands purring as you pet it with a free hand you saw the teacher scrolling on their phone.

When you looked for a desk you saw five boys sitting in the chairs just chatting. You sat behind a white haired man who you realised was Chrono, one person of the Shie Hassaki gang with the rest of them all in detention. Poor Rappa was quite uncomfortable in the small desk but, somehow he was sitting in the chair.

Chrono turned his head to face you with a grin on his face saying. "Heya cutie! What's your name? Why'd ya get in detention?"

"I'm F/n L/n. I got in here because I brought a cat I found to school." You said gesturing at the sleeping cat in your arms. "

"Awww that's a cute cat~. Though, that's a silly reason for being here in detention. I got here because the found me and Kai with drugs." Chrono said looking a the cat in your arms and then gesturing to a brown hair male who was staring at you with curious eyes.

You gave a nod as a 'hello' and continued talking with Chrono. Of course, he was flirting with you but, you weren't attracted to him so you gently turned him down which he took quite well.

Someone poked your shoulder causing you to turn seeing Kai the leader of the gang standing in front of you. "Hi?" You said turning your head, curious on what he wanted. "Why do you have that eyepatch?" He said pointing at your eyepatch you had on. "Oh, that." You said pulling one hand away from the cat to take off the eyepatch to reveal a big scar that went across your eye which caused you to be blind in that eye. "Woah, would you look at that!" Chrono said looking at your scar with amazed eyes and Kai was quite shocked.

Although Kai wouldn't admit it, he thought you where quite attractive and the scar just made him more drawn to you. "Alright brats ya'll can leave." The teacher said with an annoyed tone.

Chrono was about to say something but Kai intervened, "Before you go F/n can you give me your number?" Kai said bluntly placing his hand on the desk you sat at.

"O-oh sure!" You said as the cat on your arms stirred to try and go back to sleep with all the noise. You wrote your number down on a small sheet of paper and handed it to Kai. "Thanks talk to you later." He said taking his hands off the desk turning around then leaving with Chrono trailing behind him.

~Later with Kai and Chrono~

"You like them don't you?" Chrono cooed teasing his friend about his crush. "Shut up." Kai said a small blush on his cheeks. Chrono chuckled at his friend's obvious embarrassment.

(644 words)
(Do you guys want a part two?
| (• •)| )