Chapter 45

Jessicas POV

I woke up the next morning, tangled in my blankets and my head pounding. I slowly sat up in bed and my vision blurred for a couple seconds before coming back into focus.

I need water.

My head began to pound harder and slowly i untangled my legs out from my blankets and threw them over the edge of my bed. I slowly stood up and my vision blurred again and my headache became worse.

I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut and I put my hand on my nightstand to lean on it for support, and put my other hand on my head and squeezing the bridge and nose with my thumb and forefinger.

When my vision cleared I stood up straight again and slowly made my way towards the bathroom. i opened my bedroom door and it squeaked on its hinges.

I was literally walking around and acting like I had a hangover.

I made my way to the bathroom and opened the door. I flicked the light switch and liked at myself in the mirror. my eyes were red and puffy. My cheeks were tear stained and pale. My hair was disheveled and looked like a rats nest.

I turned on the faucet and cupped my hands under the running water. I leaned down and splashed it on my face a couple times to wake me up.

I than turned the water off and grabbed the towel on the rack. I dried my face and hands and than turned the light switch so the lights flicked off and I made my way down stairs.

I leaned on the handrail as I made my way down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet with glasses. I took one out and slammed the cabinet door shut. I put the glass under the sink faucet and quickly knocked back the glass of water.

I did that three or four times before I finally felt I had enough. "Lindsey." I called. My throat hurt from still being so dry.

I looked up to see her sit up from the couch, iPod in hand. "Yeah?" She asked as she kicked her legs over the side and walked towards me.

She sat down on the barstool behind the counter and looked me in the eye. "Want some cereal?" I asked her. My voice became hoarse and dry and it hurt to speak.

"Yes please." she replied as she rocked slightly back and forth.

I got her a bowl cereal and milk. I set it down in front of her and than opened the drawer and grabbed her a spoon.

I went over and refilled myself a huge glass and looked at her. "When it's lunchtime call me and let me know. I'll make you something."

She nodded. I went over the. Stairs and started to climb back up the stairs towards my room. "hey Jess?" I stopped and slowly turned back around to face her.

"Yeah Linds?" I asked, my hand on the rail.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Not right now sweetie. I'll eat later."

She nodded and turned back to her cereal. I slowly climbed up the stairs and went back down the hall to my room. The house was too quiet right now.

It felt empty. I felt alone.

I closed the door behind me as my eyes filled with tears. My glass slipped from my hands and I fell to my knees and started to cry. The crying became worse and worse and it became so bad I could barely breathe.

I missed him. I missed him so very very much. but there was nothing I could do to stop him from leaving. he wouldn't listen to my anyways.

I was probably just a liability to him. a nuisance. Only some fun before he left to try to follow his career.

And it would never include me.

~6 Days Later~

I was lying in bed. I had already made Lindsey breakfast and was moping in bed again. Id already explained to Natalie, Sarah and Lauren what had happened and Emma I hadn't heard from lately.

They all apologized even though it wasn't their fault and told me that everything was going to be ok.

Sarah kept texting me and telling me that my Prince Charming would come sooner or later and that everything would be ok.

Around noon the doorbell rang. I groaned as i clambered out of bed and made my way downstairs. I ran my hand through my messy hair. I had just washed it two days ago but it's like I hadn't washed it in a month.

I unlocked and opened the door and saw Natalie, Sarah and Lauren. "Umm hey guys?" I looked between the three of them and saw Natalie was holding a dress in a plastic dress bag.

Oh yeah. I never went shopping with them for that party coming up. I'm not going to that.

"Wow Jessica you look terrible!" Lauren exclaimed as she ran forward and gave me a hug. My eyes widened and slowly I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back lightly.

"Jess were here to get you ready!" Sarah explained as she jumped up and down. That's when I realized, the three of them were wearing dresses and heels.

Natalie was wearing a lime green dress with spaghetti straps with black lace on the bodice and around he bottom of the skirt and a pair of matching heels. Her hair was curled.

Sarah was wearing a bright pink dress that went to her knee and had a white belt and in the left side of her waist was a sparkly flower. at the waist it flared out and it had no straps but she had a white shawl over it which she might take off later with small white heels. Her hair was in a tight bun.

I couldn't see Lauren other than the dark blue and her hair down her back but wavy. "Umm Lauren? You can let go now." I squeaked.

She pulled back with a small frown on her face. Her dark blue dress had one strap over her left shoulder and was tight but had some ruffle. Around her waist and on the strap had some sparkle. She was wearing tall dark blue heels with black on the bottom and the heel.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I looked at all three of them.

"We're going to the party!" They squealed.

My eyes widened. Shit, I was going to this party dead or alive. I know that they didn't care either way.