-Awkward night-

"Hello, ma girl", Kakashi arrived at home. "Hey darling!", y/n smiled. She ran upstairs and stopped in front of him. He wore his Sukea photographer cosplay out of no reason. 

"Uhh... what's that for?", asked y/n confused. "Oh that disguise, I can explain. I was curious how Team 7 is talking about the 6th Hokage when he's not nearby." 

Y/n laughed: "Okay, so you just wanna have affirmation for your brilliance did I get that right?" Kakashi blushed a little bit. You could see that very well because he wasn't wearing a mask. "I finished dinner, you want some? Or did you eat ramen soup with Iruka again?" "No no no, I'd love to eat something with you." ((He's cute as always oh ma god)) 

Y/n has prepared summer roles the whole evening, but Kakashi doesn't have to know that. Both ate them at the kitchen bar and Kakashi praised how good y/n can cook and that he wants to spend more time with her. He's slowly getting sick of the boring work in the office.

After they finished their mini dinner, the couple sat on the kitchen bar like they use to do sometimes. ((Y/n's thoughts: He's such a good looking and handsome boy, I'm glad to be his girlfriend for more than two years.)) Kakashi grabbed y/n's left hand and caught her attention. 

"This has been a dry conversation", he said with a cold voice. Normally, our conversations went from funny to serious real talks to everything. But since he became Hokage, it's like you two forgot how to talk to each other for no reason. "Let's add a little bit more spice to our night." Kakashi smiled with a perverted touch. Y/n flushed.

-Y/n's pov-

We haven't had such a thing for a long time. Now, it clearly would be a good time to... yk. Okay tbh, it's a weird way to try to connect again, but who cares. Oh ma god he's grabbing my other hand. I hope I'm not blushing that much. Oh no, I'm blushing very hard, he starts smiling. 

He looked at me with sparkling eyes and we started kissing. 

He grabs my waist and starts to caress my back and my arms. It's such a lovely feeling to be with him. I'm getting goose bumps all over my body. I touch his upper body and I feel his heartbeat getting faster. We keep on kissing and I lick his right ear. He gives me a small hickey on my neck and I feel his soft breath next to my face. Finally, he starts blushing hard too.

Suddenly, someone came into our house. It was Guy, Kakashi's best friend. "Hello y/n, I wanna ask you someth- WHAT the hell is going on over there??" I almost forgot. Not only that I get intimate with Kakashi on the kitchen bar, but also that he's in his cosplay and for others he's the photographer and not the Lord Hokage Kakashi. We both stared at Guy in shock. What are we supposed to do? It looks like I'm cheating on my boyfriend and I would never ever ever do that in my whole life, and everyone knows that.

"Y/n, you'd never cheat on Kakashi, would you- Wait, I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. YOU'RE GETTING RAPED OMG!!!!" Oh no, no, that's a bad joke. How- no, I'm not even asking what Guy's thinking about. He never had a girlfriend or s3x, so he doesn't know how a violation looks like. Kakashi is way too soft with me that it could look like a rape. "Please, act along with me", whispers Kakashi to me. I don't know what he expects but I'll try my best. That's an awkward situation oh ma gosh.

"Oh no, you got me" said Kakashi with a weird voice crack. Wait, does he really wanna fool him? I'm staring at Kakashi's body, not even looking at Guy. "Oh damnit, I'm gonna rescue you!" Guy continues. 

As he wanted to get near me, Kakashi let go of my hands and made a shocked angry face. "Oh no, I hope you won't call the handsome boyfriend of this beautiful girl, I wouldn't know what I should do." Omfg it's getting more embarrassing, and did he name himself as hands- no I can't blame him, he's totally right oop. "AH YESS, IM GONNA PICK UP THE HOKAGE- I'm coming again y/n don't worry your boy'll fix that." Guy jumped out of the window and ran to the Hokage's office.

I raised my eyebrow. "Really, that is your master plan?" "Do you have a better idea? No one should know that I'm Kakashi and so my camouflage remains undiscovered you know girl?" "You're right I guess..." I sighed. Barely the evening was getting fine, something like that has to ruin it. But it's a little bit funny tbh. 

"What should I do with you now?", Kakashi giggled. "Maybe act more dominant idk, but DON'T overdo it I'm warning you." "Everything you say, ma princess", he carefully pushes me back on the table. Now he's sitting on my legs. He's always so gentle with me, I love him so much. I'm blushing again wow. Good job, y/n. He guardedly unzips my vest. He knows that I feel very insecure about my arms (bc of the scratch scars of my past) so he left my arms covered.

"You're such a sincere boy..."Stay in your victim role, girl. I think he's gonna be right back in a few moments." "Did you leave a shadow clone in your offic-" "Of course I did."

Guy arrives with the Hokage Kakashi shadow clone and I have the assumption that it'll be very embarrassing. Before Guy walked into the room, I whispered to my boyfriend: "And pls, don't exaggerate your guard role. Please." He nods understandingly. "It's... getting awkward sweetheart" I said to him with an even quieter voice.

-Kakashi's pov-

She's such a cute and caring person, I hope she knows that. I feel really bad for her that I neglected her in the last few weeks and that I got her to this situation. I hope that she doesn't get any flashbacks of her real rape from back then. She still is a little bit traumatized because she thought she could trust her sensei in her past. But then, when she had no one left, he raped her. Such an a$$hole. I love her so fcking much no matter what, but I have to focus now. How am I gonna get us two out of this sh1t?

"THE RESCUERS ARE HERE!", screams Guy through the whole house. My Kakashi clone is following him. "Oh no, y/n!", he shouts. I press y/n's hands against the bar table. Very, very, very weird feeling to do sth like that in front of ma friend and myself. 

My hokage clone throws a Kunai at me and I use the Kawarimi no Jutsu so I can disappear as Sukea the photographer in another room. I got the awareness of my Hokage Kakashi clone and ran to my girlfriend. She's laying motionless and confused on the kitchen bar. 

"Y/n, are you alright?" That's a strange feeling and it's written all over her face that she feels the same way. "Look how speechless she is that you came to protect her, so cute. That's the power of youth!" Guy jumps energetic through our house. Y/n sits up and stares blankly at me. "No problem, you don't have to thank me", Guy said. "Have a good night you two!", he said and ran out of our house.

After he closed the front door, I went to my girlfriend. "I promised I would protect you whatever happens", I winked to her. "Stop teasing me, he's gone." She sounds disappointed. "I'm sorry that I ruined our night", I said to her while I sat down next to her. 

"You don't have to apologize.", she giggled a little bit. "It's finally over, luckily. But I love to spend time with you, even such situations. And you looked so confident as you entered the room, I had to hold back my laughter. I guess I don't have your acting skills!" "Oh, I can teach you if you want to-" "That sounds weird Kakashi." I blushed. "My bad-" She came closer to me and grabbed one of my hands. "You're talking a lil bit too much." She put her head on my thighs and I started playing around with her beautiful hair.

"Do... do you have time tomorrow?", she asked after a while. "I'm coming late again, I'll arrive at home probably at midnight." "Oh, I don't wanna stress you. You... when you've done everything of your stuff, do you wanna go out with me since a long time again...? You know, a date or sth?" "I'd love to go on a date with you." I took off my mask and kissed her on the forehead. "I should have time on the weekend." She smiled. "And don't overwork yourself with your millions of missions again, or you're gonna be exhausted again", I said directly. "I'll try, Kakashi, promise."