Chapter One

... You know, I was gonna say something eerie to start this off, but I can't think of anything.

Uh, anyways, I'm here with you to bring a project that I've wanted to write since... August? Sometime around that. This is a crossover with Minecraft Youtubers (example: Skydoesminecraft, Mr360games, etc.) and the game, Town Of Salem.

QUICK EXPLANATION OF THE GAME GO: Town of Salem is a free game where you insert any name that you want to use that's fourteen characters long, and after you get your name, you get assigned a random role. Depending on the game type, there could be a town full of killers, or a small amount. The killers can kill someone in the night, and there are multiple roles that can kill. There are roles that can help you find the killers, and everyone has to effectively use their role to help out in some way. Unless you're jester, in which, you want to get yourself hung. Depending on what happens, the town could win, or the mafia, or serial killer, or it could end in a draw. Neutral roles win with special requirements.
... That was long. That was not quick AT ALL.

I basically follow the rules of the game, just, people don't get to choose their character model. And other things. NOW READ MY CHILDREN!

{...}

~Nothing bad ever happens in this town.~

LOADING SEQUENCE

PLEASE WAIT AS SEEEEEEeeeeqQUENCE LOOOOOoooaaAAADSsSSSsss

PROGRAM LOAD- PROGRAM CHANGED

ERROR

ERROR

eeeeeeEErrrrrrRrrrOooOorrrRRRRRR

VIRUS DETECTED- VIRUS DETECTED-VIRUS DEtectedDDddddd

SYSTEM SHhhhhhhhUUUUUUuuuuutTTTTDOWNnnnnn

Reboot. System startup. Prepare to- DIEEEeeeeEEEEeee

Please enter username. No more than fourteen characters allowed.

-Mr360Games-

4...

3..

2.

1

Entering game...

Vivid orange skies. Fluffy white clouds of cotton. Soft drifting winds. Sharp blades of jade grass stabbing at his arm.

Quietness.

Shoving his torso off the ground, Double ran a hand through his cocoa-colored locks, gasping to gather his breath. It felt as if he just ran a marathon. Either way, he rose to his feet and observed his surroundings.

The orange sunset gave way to a circle of houses, fifteen to be exact, all with thatched roofs and buildings made of sturdy brick. In front of each was a path leading to a wooden podium, which stood at Double's waist when he went to go examine the lumber. As he ran his fingers over the timber, the Canadian noticed that, etched into the wood, was his name. Or rather, a name that felt familiar and warmed his heart, for the strangest of reasons.

Before he could explore further, a voice boomed, causing the man to jump back in terror. "Welcome to Salem. You may not remember who you previously were, but the only thing that matters is who the game tells you you are." Double spun around, vigorously searching for the one whom was speaking. "Do not search young one, you will never find me," it thundered, causing Double's head to ring.

"What is this?" the Canadian yelled, rubbing his eye with his palm. He coughed awkwardly, the noise bursting from his chest unexpectedly. As to why his torso flared with pain, Double was clueless.

"Pay attention, young moron. The only thing that matters is who the game tells you you are," it replied, an angry tone lingering in its words. "I do believe that I cannot explain much more, if anything else at all. Please enjoy your last minute of calmness." A burst of static resonated in his ears as the voice finished, signaling that Double was officially alone.

A minute. What could he do in a minute? Double spun around, raking a hand through his hair, worry gnawing at his brain. The remark the voice had said rattled his bones, and certainly left his heart erratic. "Shit…" he muttered. He still didn't know what was going on. For all he knew, he could die after the minute. Or he could be trapped doing parkour his whole life. The last thought send shivers down his spine.

Pain rippled through his body, and Double's sight faded. Panic swelled in his mind as he felt his body plummeting for a moment, before color burst into the Canadian's vision. He tumbled backwards, falling onto soil. Double found himself in the same area as he was previously as he looked from where he had fallen. The only difference was that this time, the other wooden pedestals were in front of people, not just empty air.

Hand grabbing for a hold on his own pedestal, the brunette hauled himself up, finding a device sitting next to fingers. The screen was lit, displaying text. Glancing around, Double found that the two people next to him were reading their own screens. One was wearing a blue sweatshirt, hand rubbing his chin, while the other was crouched over his device, golden amulet dangling from his neck. Realizing that he should try to figure out what was happening, Double quickly turned to his own screen.

Doctor

Alignment: Town (Protective)

Abilities:

Heal one person each night, preventing them from dying.

Attributes:

-You may only heal yourself once

-You will know if your target is attacked

Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

It honestly wasn't much, but the Canadian still didn't understand. Where were they? What was happening? What is this 'doctor' class he was supposedly assigned? Confusion pounded on the walls of his mind.

Shaking his head to clear it of thought, Double moved on. A long list presented itself, yet there was only one word. Any. Not wanting to have any further confusion, he continued scrolling. A box appeared with 'Graveyard' as the heading. That did not help his mind process what was happening.

There was a long list of names next, each one ranging in length. There was a total of fifteen, and right off the bat, Double saw his own name. It was the only one that he recognized, filling him with a sense of dread. He had no allies. He was all alone.