41

Harry is smiling to himself as he quickly walks through the long hallway and finally reaches the front door. With a simple movement he opens it and finds his two friends next to each other waiting with a strawberry tray. "Hello there, how are you?" Harry steps back but keeps the side of the door in his right hand and gestures to Liam and Zayn to enter the house. 

"Hi Harry," Liam steps in first and hands the tray to Harry. "Sorry we're a bit late so we brought some strawberries as an excuse." He laughs and after Harry takes the tray with a smile he steps further in the house and lets Zayn follow him. 

"Oh thanks! But don't worry," The two men stay behind Harry as he closes the door. He faces the door and playfully whispers. "Louis wasn't ready either." Finally he turns around and pulls his hair back with his free hand before passing by Zayn and Liam and making his way to the kitchen. "So Zayn, ready for the tour?" The wide kitchen isn't far from the front door, so Harry is fast to step in it before Zayn can even answer his question. He places the strawberries on the counter top and goes to grab some cups in a drawer on his right. 

"Yes, we can say that." With Liam behind him Zayn walks towards one of the high chairs next to the marble counter and sits on it. "Everything is ready but I really wanted to introduce a new singer to the fans… but Liam insisted for me to not accept anyone because he was sure Louis would join." As he spoke Liam made his way on the chair next to Zayn's and now he is receiving the fake angry face his friend is offering him. 

Harry is placing the cups in front of them and with the tea he prepared earlier in his hand he looks at the two men in front of him. He is at the other end of the counter and takes support on it with his free hand. "Coffee or Tea?" He looks up and sees Liam's face changing as he stares at Zayn in shock. 

And of course he doesn't answer Harry's question. "What? That's not my fault! None of them were as talented as Louis and you know it." 

"Yes but this Gregory Brown wasn't that bad! I would have loved to work with him." 

"Guys coffee or tea?" 

"Come on Zayn! Yes his voice was good but did you at least read the lyrics he wrote?" 

"Yes I did and yes I've read better but that's not the most important Liam…"

"But it's not something you can ignore! You're the first one to say that Louis' lyrics are great. You have to convince him mate!" 

"I won't force him, Liam, if he doesn't want to then I should find someone else, but it's too late now anyway." 

"Coffee or fucking tea?!" 

The two men stop their argument brutally and shoot their head up to Harry who stupidly stands there with his hand holding the teapot. "Tea please." Harry's eyes go directly to the door of the kitchen as the voice he hears isn't Liam's or Zayn but the fucked up voice of the man he was already missing. 

Louis is still wearing Harry's track pants but he now wears a white hoodie over his T-shirt which he must have found in Harry's wardrobe too. His hair is perfect, leaving no evidence of what he was doing with Harry a few minutes ago or of what he still has inside of him. He could have joined his friends and Harry in the kitchen earlier but after getting back in his clothes he needed time to get a bit used to the feeling and to wonder how he was going to act casual next to his friends as the plug hit his prostate repetitively. He is so fucked up and he knows Harry enjoys this, that's why he didn't take it out, he wants to be a good boy and do what Harry orders. Plus, he didn't forget the first aim of all of this, get away from anxiety and honestly it works pretty well. 

After discovering his weak voice Louis coughs and smiles at Liam and Zayn now looking at him. "Hey guys, what are we arguing about?" He slightly strokes Liam's shoulder and passes behind him and Zayn to sit on a third chair. Every movement he does is a bit clumsy as he tries to not move his ass, his discomfort isn't blatant but since Harry knows what is disturbing Louis he can't unsee it and the sight makes him smile. When Louis sits down he gasps in silence and shares an eye contact with Harry before turning towards the boys and gratefully understanding that they both didn't see anything. Thank God.