3

Life in the orphanage wasn't pleasant for young jasmine. With Jasmine, only happiness killed right in front here. The only thing she had of them was the futon blanket they gave to her on her birthday. Jasmine then started her new life in the orphanage.

"Okay everyone we have a new person joining us" a lady caregiver announced to all the kids who lived in the orphanage who was waiting for Jasmine's arrival. "would you like to introduce yourself" the caregiver hinted looking at Jasmine.

"... "

"Okay I guess your not a talkative one, Her name is Jasmine kayoko please try and treat her well" She introduced to the kids.

"Hi, my name is Sakura let's become friends" A girl with long pink hair tied into pigtails walked up to Jasmine and happily introduced.

"..." Jasmine stayed silent adverting her gaze to the ground trying to avoid eye contact as he gripped her futon blanket.

"Sakura kayoko had a rough day let's give her some space okay," the caregiver told Sakura to try and give Jasmine some space.

"Oh okay. " Sakura Mumbled backing up to give Jasmine some space.

"Come on Kayoko lemme show you your room" The caregiver stated looking down at Jasmine before making her way to Jasmine room

Jasmine quietly followed the care keeper with her bag only carrying on few clothes and her futon blanket in hand

"It looks like another weirdo is joining us," A girl said as they left the room.

"I know right she looked like a ghost" a boy next to her laughed.

Sakura wanted to say something but she just turns her head and kept to herself.

***

"Good morning Jasmine" My mom greeted me as I came down the stairs ready to go to school.

"Oh hey mom are you about to leave for work"

"In a minute, I wanted to ask you how was your first day of school and work was but you were passed out on your desk" She answered back as he gave Miya her food

"Oh I was researching something on my computer I must have passed out without realizing it" I replied sitting down and starting to eat breakfast

... Hey Jasmine" My mom called out in a quiet tone with her back turned to me

"Yeah? " I hesitantly answered

"Are you into cat cosplay or something?" she asked turning to face me

"What?" I raised a brow surprised at her question.

"Am not trying to judge or anything it's just I didn't think you were into that stuff"  she jabbered waving her arms trying not to judge me if I did.

"Am not" Jasmine answered with food in her mouth "Why do ask"

Well Yesterday when I got home I saw on your computer how to behave like a Neko cat"

"Oh that, that's for my job" I answered unbothered by the search still eating my breakfast.

"Your job?!" I thought you were working as a cafe worker" she blurted out shock by my place of work

"Well apparently it's a character cafe where we have different roles we address the customer, I was just cursed with the role of a Neko cat, so I was just researching so I can play a better act"

"Oh well how bout school how did it go" She eagerly asked changing the subject

"It was okay" I answered in a monotone tone kneeling to pet Miya.

𝓜𝔂 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 (BNHA x avatar OC) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara