The new MHA Game uwu

So, first of all:I am bored, and my feet hurt qwq.
Next: I have actually no clue what to write now uwu
How about we uhhh.........
AHA GOT IT! THE NEW MHA GAME! START THE DISCUSSION IN THE COMMENTS OR SOMETHING ;-;
My personal thoughts about this game:
It is good because:
-not to mindblowing graphics, (which is good for concentrating on the story, that is something many people do wrong, and I guess I would do that mistake too)
-You can upgrade your favourite Characters to the last grade(SS) which is better, think of the games, where these stupid Game-Maker said:
„Naaaaaaahhhhh Let them spend money on getting better, that is good :D"
This game actually lets you grind the stuff you need. Slowly, but it does.
You CAN spend money, but you don't need to. E.g. Deku. Starts at the lowest rank, but after you did some quests, the game actually gives you the „character Memory" which lets you upgrade the hero to a higher rank. As said, SS is the highest rank. In this case, Deku would move from rank B to Rank A, (The game says Resonance, but Idk if that is actually... Idk qwq) I think they'll soon add PvP too, because for the skill view, where you can see, what ability your character gets from ranking up, plays on the Uhh... god damn it I should watch MHA real soon ;-; The fighting thingy you know? The grey square? This is the spot where it plays so yeah.
You get food, which most of the time, maxes out your characters lvl, then there is a section, in which you'll need Quest stuff, to upgrade the lvl Capacity of the hero you like to play.
There are Daily Quests, a city Level, that gives you the Dorms. There you can refill your stamina. There is equipment too, so, all in all, this game is great, and so far I got Bakugou, Tenya(which actually sucks if you don't know how to play him, luckily I am not too lazy to learn qwq), Denki, Eijiro, and Deku, who you will obtain ah the very start of the game.

LET THE DISCUSSIONS BEGIN EVERYBODY :D