Shane dawson x y/n

(1st person view)

It was a stormy night. I was very alone, my owner had gone to work the night shift. I sighed. "I am so alone and sorrowful" I thought to myself. If only a handsome man would come and give me company. I don't like my owner, anyway. They always feed me the same disgusting food and never give me attention. I sit up, and hop onto the kitchen table to look out the window. Wait.. what? I see 2 yellow lights out in the distance of the road. And for some reason, I was wishing it wasn't my owner, but somebody else. Somebody else I knew, who I knew I loved from first sight. But there's no way that could be him. Shane was a dreamy man with orange hair and a prickly beard. He had a dad bod, and luckily was a cat guy. But I didn't know if he liked cats in other ways just then liking them as pets. As the light got closer, I squinted my eyes and tried to make out the driver of the car. To my surprise, it indeed was the cat man of my dreams. I got so excited, I fell off the table and ran to the cat door. The car parked outside. Shane walked out and smirked. "Hello, my kitten." I blushed. "U- uh hello master!" I say. Shane doesn't stop smirking, and walks up to me. "Have you been a good kitten for master?" He asks. I gulp. "I- I- I- I think so..." I stutter. Shane frowns a bit. He walks up to me picks me up, and starts licking my head. I purr. "(How tf do you spell out purr noises)" "let's go inside darling." Shane says softly. I feel warm and comfortable in his thick hairy arms. We get inside, and he puts me on my cat bed. He leans down and kisses my head. I shiver as I feel his warm egg smelling breath in my ear. " I've missed you kitty." He says. "Me too, I'm glad you came because my owner has been driving me nuts." "Jeffrey has? I am no longer friends with him then." I smile and purr again. Shane purrs back in a deep scratchy voice. I loved his voice😩 and everything else about him. He rubbed my stomach and said "now y/n, how about I take you to my house and you shall never come back to this house. You will no longer be the cat of Jeffrey star, but The kitten of Shane Dawson." "That sounds delightful" I say. He nods and packs up all my stuff, and we get in the car, he rolls down the window because he knows that's my favorite. Then he turns on the radio, and WTF, 50 shades of cats is playing?!?!?!! "SHANE HOW COULD YOU." I meow as loud as I can. Shane let's out a loud meow and says "I'm sorry kitten! Master gets to listen to what he wants." "I've had ENOUGH OF YOU!!!!" I yell, then I jump out the window. I land on the ground roughly and I start running into the woods. "NO Y/N!!! THE WOODS WILL KILL YOU!!!" Shane screams. "ID RATHER DIE THAN BE CHEATED ON!!" I scream back, and I continue running. I finally get onto another road, and look around. Cars are speeding past, but I hear running behind me!! It's Shane! I have to hurry across the road, I can't be captured by him. As I run out, a car unexpectedly comes rushing by and crushes my body. I die instantly. (3rd person view) Shane runs out onto the open road. "Y/N?!?? Y/N?!??" All the cads stop. Shane then sees y/n's dead body. He starts frantically crying, screaming out y/ns name. He then falls on the ground, snot and tears streaming down his pale face. "NO!!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU Y/N" police cars and news people roll up to the scene. They take many photos of Shane on his knees crying historically. Those photos are now all over the news, and Shane is the biggest meme Of 2021. *20 years later* shane is still being made fun of, then he dies. Alone.

the end<3