🐈‍⬛ Cat Bartender🍻

This Time I will be Talking about is everyone’s favorite cat bartender Husker. Husk died around the 1970s and what we can gather about him is that he is a card cheat and Vivzipop has stated that Husker is insecure. Husker grew up in a casino learning his way to cheat through life, so my theory is that husker died due to an alcohol overdose my reason for this is because some the symptoms for an overdose on alcohol is mental confusion, clammy skin, dulled responses we have seen some of these things with husker during the pilot there are times where his skin looks clammy, he has a dull voice as well as some dull responses like when Angel ask him if he watches him F*ck himself and when Husk is first summoned he sees a lot of weird stuff. Some things that Vivzie has said about Husk, one of them being that he drinks because he is very deeply and emotionally troubled, Husker has said to Charlie that he lost the ability to love years ago but what could have caused Husker to drink so much. I think that someone that he loved betrayed him and he fell into a great depression and started to drink away his sorrows later having an overdose and dying. And you may be asking well if husker died from an overdose of alcohol why does he still drink it? Well that is a simple question to answer in hell demons can still drink, eat, and do drugs like what we see when Angel Dust was at a vending machine full of drugs but they can still have an affect on demons like they do with humans like we saw what happened to Moxxie in Helluva Boss Spring Broken when he drank to much and was drunk. To be honest I feel like this theory could be the cause but I don’t know we’ll just have to wait and see.