Reconciliation

one day later....

Cyrus was in his office doing nothing but staring at the fireplace. It's been two long days without Sera and he feels even more worse each day.

 It's been two long days without Sera and he feels even more worse each day

Suddenly, Sera came through a fire portal. She saw Cyrus looking dazed and sad. She felt sad herself and knew she didn't want him to feel sadder any longer.

"Cyrus."

Cyrus turned around and looked to his left.

"Sera?"

"Hey." She said

Cyrus immediately stood up.

"Y-you're back?"

"Yes. This is my house isn't it?"

"Yes, of course, but I thought you'd be gone longer."

Sera sighed as she walked towards Cyrus.

"We had a fight. I can't be walking away every time. I only left because I was so tired, Cyrus. I really was. After a year it gets exhausting. And I'm always hot and my hair is turning red! Is that normal?!"

"Yup. Congrats, you're officially part of the family." Cyrus said with a smile

"I love it. I've always wanted my hair red. Anyways, I knew that if there had to be any change it should start not only with you but with me." Sera said. "That's how a marriage is supposed to be. The couple figures it out together."

Cyrus nodded.
"You're right. Sera, I am so sorry! I honestly don't even know how to apologize. I wish I could say and do more! I'm so so so sorry! Coming from the bottom of my heart, I truly am. I feel so terrible."

Cyrus was about to get on his knees but Sera stopped him.

"No! Don't do that, Cyrus. It's alright! I'm not God so I don't need that. We're okay. And I'm sorry too."

Cyrus smiled and gave her a hug. He picked her up and spun her around making Sera giggle. He gently put her down and they kissed. Cyrus made sure to kiss her deeply. They finally pulled away.

Cyrus put his hand on her cheek. "I missed you so much."

Sera started to get teary. "I missed you too."

"I love you." Cyrus said. "You make everyday worth living, worth trying, worth staying. You're the light I needed in my life and I'm so glad that God sent you my way. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Same here. I'm so lucky to have you too."

Sera smiled and gave him another hug. They pulled away from each other and Cyrus gently placed his hand on her stomach.

"Something's in there?"

Sera nodded.
"Something beautiful. Something that's ours."

"I never thought I'd be a father." He said

"Well in nine months, you will be."

"I thought your bump would've come by now or at least something."

Sera snickered and shook her head. "It doesn't come so soon, Cyrus."

"Oh. Is it a boy or girl?!"

"It's too soon. We don't find out until I'm eighteen weeks in. Trust me you would've known if I had found out."

Cyrus nodded. "Fair enough. That's far away though."

Sera nodded. "You know everything but you don't know that?"

Cyrus rolled his eyes. "Gimme a break."

Sera snickered.
"Oh and I got my powers."

"I see that!" Cyrus exclaimed. "You opened a portal."

Sera nodded.
"Yeah. It was fun. Well, your mom's going to have a Christmas dinner soon so I don't know-"

"I'll go."

"You will?"

"Yeah."

"You do know that-"

"Anne's gonna be there? For sure. But I'm ready and nothing will upset me again." Cyrus said

Sera smiled.
"Now THAT'S the Cyrus I've been waiting on."

Cyrus kissed her cheek and gave her another hug. This time the hug was longer.

"Thank you." Sera whispered

"No." Cyrus said. "Thank YOU."