go away, I still love you

Jisoo's pov

"Can you explain this, Jisoo ?!" Jennie said agresivelly, sitting on my couch.

"I-, I don't know what to say, She reached out to me and then banged on my door. In conclusion, yes we had sex multiple times but it's just that" I said and looked at Hyuna and she looked hurt by what I just said.

"What about Chaeyoung, I thought you had feelings for her ?" Irene said.

"Who's Chaeyoung?" Hyuna asked. She was clearly jelous.

"I've never said that. It was Jennie that kept on teasing me about it" I said looking down.

I definitely do have a soft spot for Chaeyoung, that would maybe later turn into something more but... Hyuna came. Also Chae doesn't want to talk to me, I've been blowing up her phone all week.

"Fuck you, everyone could clearly see that you were into her. You knew it too but then miss girl over there had to show up so you focused only on her right" Jennie said.

She sounds really mad.

"You are in no position to be mad at Jisoo, you two are the fucking same" Irene said looking at Jennie.

"Irene not now, please" Jennie calmly said.

What's happening, I can't keep up with this fight anymore.

"Guys I have no idea what are you talking about, and I don't really care. Can I just say that Jisoo and I are adults that can do whatever they want? You have no right to be like that. If you don't like us two together, keep it to yourselves please" Hyuna said smiling the whole time.

I swear the God this girl fears nothing.

"Alright, I just want to remind you Jisoo how it ended last time you two were together" Jennie said.

This bitch...

"We're not together" I said and smiled fakely.

Jennie didn't respond she just grabbed Irenes hand and they walked away, just like that.

I sighed, and grabbed some wine out of my kitchen. I opened it and started drinking it from the bottle.

"Jisoo... don't" Hyuna said and tried to take the bottle from me.

"Go away" I said after I was done drinking.

"What? You can't listen to them, they are just trying to break us off" Hyuna said, holding my hand.

"I don't care, I need to be alone" I said and walked away to my room.

I don't want to think about anything that just happened. They are right, Hyuna fucked us over and she's a terrible person but...

I still love her.

Chaeyoung's pov

I am currently laying on my bed, going through all the texts Jisoo sent me this week.

Jisoo: Hi

Jisoo: r u mad?

Jisoo: let's talk about it

Jisoo: chae I didn't want to hurt you

Jisoo: ok, I don't care...

I smiled a little. Maybe she cares about me a bit. Should I text her back ? Ugh, I can't, that's what she wants. Well, that's what everyone usually wants when they text someone.

Chaeyoung: Hi

That was stupid thing to do, I already regret it. Why did I just text "Hi" ? That's so stupid

Jisoo: Hi, do you want to come over? like rn

Chaeyoung: Ok

We're back.

___________________________________________
Ok🙄