~43~

You ended up in Korea finding Dr. Cho bleeding on the ground in her lab. She informed you and the others that Ultron is building a new body using the stone that was in the scepter. Cap and the others were trying to find Ultron while you and Loki were helping Dr. Cho.

"I'm telling you... I can heal you, you just need to let me...", you tried to explain to her but she denied your help again. "Get me over there and place me on the table. Turn on the machine and everything should work by itself.", she gasped as Loki slowly helped her up. When he placed her on the table you turned the machine on and it looked like a 3D printer for human flesh. "Well at least it looks like it will work...", Loki said weirded out by the machine. The team achieved to get Ultrons new body but Nat was kidnapped by Ultron. You hoped that she would find a way to contact you or Clint. Tony and Bruce brought the body in and Clint sat down on a chair listening for any signs of Morse codes or anything else. You and Loki watched Bruce and Tony working on the body until Cap and the twins came in. You were on high alert and teleported in front of them. Your hands were glowing purple again showing that you would hurt them if they tried to do something.

Chaos erupted when everyone started to argue whether the body should be brought to live or destroyed. Pietro used his super speed to get past you only to pull out the cords out of the box the body was in. You fired a blast at him sending him flying through the ground next to the table Clint sat at. Everyone was running around the room attacking each other until you heard thunder. Loki ran towards you and pushed you to the side when Thor came flying in and powered the box with a lightning bolt creating the robot everyone was arguing about.

*Time skip brought to you by Ultron playing a ukulele * (I'm very sorry but I never really liked to write the Age of Ultron parts...)

Sokovia was flying... No literally flying. Ultron had used the rest of the vibranium to get Sokovia to fly and destroy the world with it. The air got thinner while you and the others were fighting off Ultrons robots. You all gathered around the machinism that would deactivate the turbines that held the rock you were standing on in the air. After fighting off more than a dozen robots Fury and Hill helped you to get all of the people out of the city onto an old helicarrier that was used when Loki was in New York. You were on the ship and waited for Clint to come back with a kid he'd just picked up when Ultron shot you and Pietro.

The damage done on your body wasn't as bad as the damage on Pietro. He died saving Clint and the kid. Cap brought Pietro on board while Loki gently carried you there and placed you next to him. "I can't let him die...", you said and used your magic closing all of his wounds. Your magic flew through his body and his veins were purple while you used your magic on him. Loki pulled Cap back when the city started to fall down. "Thanks...", Cap said out of breath and shocked that he'd almost fell to his death. You were to focused on healing Pietro that you did not notice that Wanda and Vision had sat down next to you. Your eyes went white and you fell back as Pietro started to gasp for air.

"Pietro!", Wanda screamed and attacked her brother with a big hug while Vision told Loki what just had happened. Loki immediately ran towards your body checking if you were still alive. "Oh God... She's alive.", Loki sighed relieved and held you to his chest.

You woke up to the smell of cinnamon and fresh baked bread. Your head hurt and you were feeling dizzy when you tried to stand up. You slowly walked out of the room and saw that you were in a completely different building. "Ah good morning sleepy head!", Tony yelled from the what seemed to be office. "Uh... Morning. Where am I?", you asked confused. "The new Avengers facility.", Loki said and kissed you on the side of your head offering you some cinnamon buns. You took one of the heavenly smelling buns and followed Loki into the office of Tony.

"How long was I out this time?", you asked silently while munching on the bun. "Not for long... Maybe two hours? But I was scared to death when Vision told me you revived Pietro and blacked out.", Loki said, his eyes looked like he'd been crying. "I'm sorry... I just didn't want Wanda to go through more than she already did and I had the urge to do it.".

Loki and Tony looked up confused. "The urge?", both said in unison. "Yeah... I felt like I had to help him, like... Like it needed to happen. I... I don't know... Forget what I just said." you stuttered and looked to the ground.

A/N Sorry I know this chapter was really bad but my motivation was there and then it wasn't after a minute of writing. I don't know why I don't like to write about the whole Age of Ultron stuff even though I love that movie.