Sick runaway

Twins age 4

Amelia was asleep in her bed, snuggled up to the teddy bear her father had given her when she was born. She had come down with a nasty stomach bug in the last few days and today was the worst day so her parents laid her down for a nap. Emily had been playing with the dolls in the living room before she went to find Michael and Crystal to ask for some food. But she stopped in the doorway when she saw her parents sat at the kitchen island talking about having another baby.
"I think I'm ready to have another baby Mike"
"Really? You want to have another one right now?"
"Not like right now. Our daughter is upstairs sick but I mean I'm ready to have another soon"
"I think we could start trying again soon. Just not right now though"
Emily walked off after that and went to her sisters room and packed both their backpacks before waking Amelia up.
"Amelia get up, c'mon"
"Emily? What is it?" She whimpered
"Mummy and daddy don't love us anymore so they want a new baby so we are leaving" Emily stated confidently.
"Where are we going to go"
"To uncle Luke's house"
"Okay"
She dragged herself out of bed with the help of her sister and grabbed her bear and blanket before the two headed downstairs and out the front door but not before they were caught by Crystal.
"Hey where are you guys going?" She asked, placing her hand on Amelia's forehead.
"We're leaving because you and daddy want new baby and don't love us no more" Emily said.
"What? No, me and daddy love you both so much, we just thought maybe you'd like a little brother or sister to play with as well."
Michael had joined them by the door at this point and began to tell them that they loved them so much just as his wife had done seconds before but they were stubborn and still left to uncle Luke's house which was just down the end of the street.
However as the young girls went on their way they took a wrong turn and ended up lost.
"Emily I need to be sick"
"But-"
Before Emily could continue about how they were almost there, Amelia retched and then brought everything back up.
She sat on the floor and began to cry.
"I want daddy. I wanna go back home to daddy" she sobbed.
A car drove past and slowed down next to them and as Emily watched to see what they were doing, Ashton jumped out followed by Luke and Sierra. Ashton immediately crouched down in front of Amelia seeing her pjs with small guitars on them covered in sick.
"Uncle ash" the young girl sobbed.
He knew she had been sick the last few days, the entire band did considering Mike cancelled band practice just to stay with her. And that's why it was such a surprise seeing her out with her father.
"What's going on guys? Where's your mum and dad"
"We ran away because they want a new baby and don't love us" Emily told the three adults.
"I wanna go home. I want daddy, I want daddy!" Amelia sobbed loudly.
"Come on, we'll take you home"
Ashton picked his niece up and took her backpack and took her to the car where he took her t-shirt off and his hoodie  and placed his hoodie on her to keep her warm.
Sierra picked Emily up and helped her in the car next to Ashton before her and Luke got in the car and they drove to Michaels house.

Michael's pov:
"What if someone took them or they truly ran away?!" Crystal shouted distressed. It's been 10 minutes since the girls left and it only took a few minutes to walk to Luke's and he would've let them know they made it safely but they haven't heard anything. And to say they were panicking was an beginning to become an understatement.
They went outside to begin to look for the two children when they say Luke's car.
"Mike we've got your kids" Luke said from the window and pulling in the driveway. Ashton quickly opened his door and jumped out with Amelia just in time for Amelia to be sick on the ground.
Michael rushed to her and rubbed her back as ash held her hair back.
"Are you okay baby"
"No. Wanna cuddle dada"
"I know darling. Are you all done?"
She nodded and clung to her dad as everyone made their way inside. Amelia curled up on her dads lap as Crystal sat next to them while Emily sat with Luke and Sierra and Ashton sat with the two dogs on the floor, while they watched Aladdin.