Part 60

Dear diary,
After the dance had finished I walked to the room, where Rebekah awaited me. My heart jumped as I saw her sitting on the bed. "Gosh Rebekah you scared me" I scowled placing my hand on my chest feeling my irregular heartbeat. "So tell me everything" she said eagerly her blue eyes sparkling. "I have nothing to share" I awkwardly said shutting the door behind me. "Fine you but I'll be expecting a conversation after your date with Elijah" she said giving me a wink. "Rebekah it's rude to eavesdrop" I said smiled. "Actually Grace I have something important to ask you" Rebekah said standing up from the bed. I could feel the sad aura around her. "You can ask me anything" I said taking a step towards her, taking her hands in mine. Rebekah told me the stories she had heard about the casquette girls. "I thought Klaus put an end to that horror in the 1700's" I said looking up at Rebekah. "He did but..." Rebekah sniffed. "Shh... no need to cry there's nothing we can do here in Europe but as soon as we return home I'll will help you put a end to this" I said pulling her into a hug. "Enough about that" Rebekah said pulling away from me, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "What do you want to wear" she said. "No" I sternly said. "This is something I have to do on my own" I said. "Alright" Rebekah said with a shrug as she walked to the door. She slowly turn around. "Out Rebekah" I said as the door magically flew open. "Alright I'm leaving, but if your outfit is terrible don't come running to me" she said walking out of the room slamming the door behind her. I let out a laugh. But I was right this was something I had to do on my own. I couldn't get over the fact that Elijah was angry with me, tonight I hoped our problems would be solved. I decided to wear pants for our night out. A pair of black pants and a lose brown button down shirt, and no shoes. I wanted to feel the city well I walked. I quickly pulled my blonde hair into a tight low ponytail before rushing out the door. I was running late, something I told Elijah not to do. Once I exited the building I felt the cold sidewalk with each step. I walked until I reached the old street light outside the main doors. I looked up at the dancing fire, beautiful. "You're late" Elijah smirked. He was leaning on the pole of the street light fixing his cufflinks. He wore the same outfit as hours before. "I am fashionably late" I sighed. "Well we best be off we don't want you turning into pumpkin at midnight" he said offering me his hand. "You never read that story have you?" I giggled taking his hand. Elijahs face when blank as he searched for an answer. "It's alright, I've only read it once to Marcel and I don't quite remember it either" I said as we began to walk. Elijah led me to a flower shop. The shop had a light brown top and grey bricks lining the building. I noticed colourful flowers in the shop widow, but there was no candles lit. It seem to be closed. "I think it's closed" I said stopping in front of the doors. "Not to us" Elijah said opening the door for me. As I stepped inside the smell of pollen entered my nose. Elijah lit a candle, placing in on a nearby table. "You're not wearing any shoes" Elijah said finally noticing my feet. "I don't see a problem" I said looking up at him. Elijah swallowed. "Neither do I" he said. "Here" Elijah said grabbing a purple gourdon flowers. "Cette fleur est parfaite, merci" (This flower is perfect, thank you) I said lightly touching the tips of the flowers petals. The flowers slowly stood up, looking more vibrant then before. As soon as the flowers had rejuvenated, I turned to Elijah. "I didn't know you spoke French" he said. "Is that all you're going to say to me" I asked. "Oh god no" he said as he gently lifted my chin with two figures as he inched closer. He took a deep breath before gently pressing his lips against mine. I dropped the flower as our kisses grew more passionate. As we kissed Elijah quickly took off his jacket and I unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled away as he took off his shirt revealing his chest. I took a step closer running my fingers along his muscles. "What if we get caught" I said looking up at him. "That won't happen" he quietly whispered. Elijah quickly lifted me onto the table were the candle was. As he kissed me once more, I could feel his hands unbuttoned my shirt. As it slid off my shoulder, my breasts were fully exposed. "You're beautiful" Elijah said between kisses. "Just kiss me" I breathed, and he did. Elijah gently laid me down on the table, placing a hand on my chest and the other was pulling down my pants. I breathed in hard as I felt him kiss my thigh. As my body flexed his grip on my chest tightened. He slowly moved up my body kissing me again and again. Once he reached my lips he said "I want to kiss you all night... to show you how much I care, how much I love you. So I ask, are you sure you want to do this" I warm breath misting my chest. I paused Elijah said he loved... me but I didn't have the courage to say it back. "More then anything" I said answering his question our eyes meeting. This was my first time with Elijah, I was nervous but sure. I wanted to do this. I wanted him... I wanted all of him. Every piece. The good and the bad. Elijah smiled his tongue touching the roof of his mouth. I pulled my body up, undoing Elijah's belt. Elijah pants fell to the ground. Our night was like a reoccurring dream. I tilted my head back as he entered my body. With his vampire speed he moved me to a wall of the shop. My naked body was pressed against it. I wrapped my legs around Elijah as we moved accompanying. He was rough but gently. His wasn't just sex to Elijah this was love. We moved again. A different table. I laid down on the table, Elijah on top of me. Elijah pinned my hands down with his. "Elijah" I moaned. "I-I love you too" I sharply breathed. As Elijah slowed down my body tightened. "You had me worried" he whispered in my ear. His breath tickling my neck. "I never seem to disappoint" I said placing my right hand on his chest pushing him onto his back, as we switched positions. As the night progresses the flower shop got destroyed. Elijahs vampire speed plus his strength made the night unforgettable. Together we broke many tables, chairs, even the walls had cracks. Together... Elijah and I were similar to fireworks.

*Unedited